HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

I hired Meerkat to replace the roof on my home. I was really impressed with how fast they were able to do the job. From initial booking to start was less then week. I was even able to have samples brought to my home when I couldn't decide on what colour to choose. Eric and Stefanie were very helpful and answered all of my concerns. Cleanup was done daily and the bin was picked up right away. I would definitely recommend Meerkat.

Job Price

Thank you for your 10 stars and review on Homestars! We want to make this a smooth transition as much as possible for you :) and we're glad it was!

Kind regards,

Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors

Anita in Calgary

Very happy with work and service. Everything went very smoothly and was expected. Work was done very efficiently and as promised. You don't pay until the work is done and that says alot.

Job Price

Thank you for the 10 stars Anita! We definitely want to make sure that everything goes very smoothly for our homeowners, what we deem more important is how the homeowners feel afterwards! Thank you for letting us work on your home.

Kind regards,

Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors

The work of changing roof and exteriors was well done. Very good team, good job! They managed time well without any delay and with good service quality.
We will recommend this company to others.