Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Robert A in Calgary
Robert A in Calgary

New Roof

I was very impressed by the service & performance of the company. It started with the estimator who suggested that I increase the ventilation in my roof to bring it up to code. We discussed pros & cons of different shingles and I settled on the Legacy, a Class 4 shingle. The quote was the lowest of the 3 I solicited.
The bin and materials were dropped off and about a week later the crew arrived and completed the new roof in a day.
The house was skirted and the clean up was very good, I have only found two roofing nails since the project was done.
The inspector came two days later and sealed three exposed nails on the ridge line. Subsequently I discovered a minor issue on the roof, the inspector came the following day and rectified the problem. The inspector went beyond my expectations in fixing the problem, great customer service.
I talked with the office manager when paying my invoice and she passed my comment to management. In summary I found them to be, professional, courteous, timely and easy to work with.

Chan in Calgary
Chan in Calgary

Professional job done with care

Excellent and professional work, Thank you Dave and your crew for taking care of everything that I am so stressed about. So glad I have you guys doing my roof. Also thank you Daniel for putting up with me on the inspection visit. Also thank you Paul for your patience and knowledge in answering my endless questions. Office staff are wonderful in letting me know what is coming and what is going and they don't even rush me to pay the bill (maybe not the owner would like to hear).

Ron & Mavis Conacher in Calgary
Ron & Mavis Conacher in Calgary

Re shingle house & garage

Appreciated the efficient way everything was handled when we chose Meerkat to re shingle our home. From quote to post installation, very satisfactory. Office staff so pleasant to deal with as well.
Thank you Meerkat.

Thank you very much Ron & Mavis for the positive review. It's much appreciated. Enjoy your new roof.

Tobin in Calgary
Tobin in Calgary

Roof, soffit, eavestrough

We upgraded our house and it was a large project. We were happy with the crews, service and communication. Would recommend Meerkat especially if you are upgrading roof and metal work.

Hello Tobin,
Thank you very much for your positive review. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. Enjoy your upgraded roof.

Shiloh07 in Calgary
Shiloh07 in Calgary

New Roof looks fantastic!

Meerkat came highly recommended to me, and they certainly didn't disappoint. Great service, fast, friendly, so easy to deal with. And the roof looks fantastic! Start to finish it was a great experience.

Thank you for your 10 star rating and for the great review! You and your business are much appreciated.

Merle & Bruce Henderson in Calgary
Merle & Bruce Henderson in Calgary

Roof replacement and repair

Great team from office staff to roof installers. We are extremely pleased with a smooth job, professional attitudes, and honesty from start to finish. We could not be happier with our new roof and the workmanship that went into it. We had 3 different roofing companies over for estimates on our 25 year old weather beaten roof. The Meerkat estimator was thorough in the examination of the existing roof. He was patient and honest answering our barrage of questions. After that, we knew this was the outfit we were going with. Meerkat produced quality workmanship with integrity. Thank you Meerkat Roofing.

Thanks Merle. We appreciate your positive feedback and your taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you for trusting us with your home.

Donna Oni in Calgary
Donna Oni in Calgary

Re shingle roof

They did a fantastic job, efficient and professional. Would recommend them to friends and family. They are also competitive in their pricing. They were very timely from start to finish. Our house looks new again we love our new shingle roof.

Hi Donna,
Thank you so much for the positive review and 10 stars. We hope that you enjoy your new roof and rest easy knowing that your roof can withstand the winter weather that is now upon us :)

cher in Toronto
cher in Toronto

Roof reshingled

Meerkat are a wonderful company and the staff are wonderful as well. Polite and patient, they will go the extra mile! Thank you to everyone who worked with me on this project!

Thank you very much for the 10 stars Cher! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new roof.

Les in Calgary
Les in Calgary

Roofing shingle replacement

This Summer, after phoning several roofing companies, we chose Meerkat Roofing due to their prompt response, knowledgeable staff and great reputation. The Meerkat team was very professional and friendly. They worked long days to complete our roof, and did a great job. The clean-up at the end of each day was excellent. They even helped us decide on a new shingle colour, which has really improved our curb appeal. We would highly recommend Meerkat Roofing.
Les & Shelley

Hi Les, Thank you for the great review! It is music to our ears to hear about your customers positive experiences with our team. Enjoy your new roof, especially once the snow falls.

SW Customer in Calgary
SW Customer in Calgary

Roofing Replacement

We were extremely please with the work Meerkat did for us recently. Dean the estimator was professional and knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us .The quote was very reasonable. The work was completed as efficiently as possible in poor weather conditions. Communication and service were exceptional. We have already recommended Meerkat to our friends and neighbors.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with us. And thank you for the recommendations!

More about Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Our goal as an exterior company is to operate with the highest level of trust and integrity in all we do. We're one of the most esteemed exterior contractors in southern Alberta due to our performance and reputation in the industry. We're making new friends every day, one exterior project ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?