HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Anita in Calgary

Very happy with work and service. Everything went very smoothly and was expected. Work was done very efficiently and as promised. You don't pay until the work is done and that says alot.

Job Price

Thank you for the 10 stars Anita! We definitely want to make sure that everything goes very smoothly for our homeowners, what we deem more important is how the homeowners feel afterwards! Thank you for letting us work on your home.

Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors

The work of changing roof and exteriors was well done. Very good team, good job! They managed time well without any delay and with good service quality.
We will recommend this company to others.

Job Price

Thank you for your recommendation to others! The best way is to hear it from word of mouth and for that, we are forever grateful!

Ching in Calgary

We loved this company. We had a subcontractor do the work on behalf of meerkat . I am always sceptical when it comes to subcontractors as they are also an individual company. Let me tell you I was blown away by the service. We recently had our roof done by meerkat roofing. The man that came to do our estimate did a very thorough job he spend almost 2 hours inspecting every little detail, he was also incredible nice and very respectful. I had babies sleeping and they didn't even hear a peep although he was right above their room. The day of the intall the workers were there on time even having it be a Saturday. They worked very fast , very efficiently and were extremely polite and respectful. They worked in 35+ degree weather and seldomly took breaks but when they did it was no longer then 20 min. We were able to still put our children down for naps and dogs outside to do their business. It took them a day and a half to complete even with the heat and the pitch of our roof. After all was completed they picked up ever last nail and piece of garbage. I even saw a man down on his hand's and knees cleaning to be sure. I would highly recommend this company. They did a fantastic job. Our roof look's great and the customer service was top notch.

Job Price

Thank you for your 10 stars! This roofing process is sometimes stressful, but our goal in Meerkat is to keep it stress free. :) We are super glad to have done your roof for you and your family!

Warren S. in Ponoka
1 review Blackfalds, AB

I chose Meerkat for my roofing project based on their many positive reviews, and I wasn't disappointed! Communication from the Red Deer office was prompt and professional, providing progress updates throughout the process. When it was time to complete the work, the crew arrived on time and swiftly completed the job in just two days. They left my property as tidy as they found it and the finished product looks amazing! Overall, an excellent experience with Meerkat.

Job Price

Reviews like yours, Warren, is what keeps us going as a company! Thank you for giving us business in the future!!

Red Deer Townhome in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

I contacted Meerkat Roofing regarding my townhome in Red Deer, AB. I am extremely pleased with the quick response and the friendly demeanor I received from Randy. From the first conversation, he went above and beyond to help me understand the process. From there, it just got better! The team that did the work were first-rate! The superb job was done swiftly, with little disruption and the clean up was outstanding! The whole experience was exceptional and I highly recommend this company for your roofing/exterior needs! Thank You!!

Job Price

Thank you for your wonderful review :) We definitely want to make your experience "first-rate" and are thrilled to hear that it was what you have experienced!

Thumbs up to Meerkat  in Calgary

Last fall I had Meerkat ( Eric Sorrell) come out to quote on roof repair and New gutters and Downspouts . After much discussion he was able to verify the roof was on most part in excellent condition but indeed needed a little TLC here and there. We upsized with new gutters and downspouts as well. The install team for both the roof and the eavestroughing were incredibly polite , professional and did a fabulous job. No mess to clean up and they arrived almost exactly on the date we booked 9 months earlier. Highly recommended . Great job Meerkat!

Job Price

What's great is working with professionals, what's even greater is working with homeowners who are as pleasant as you are. :) We are utmost grateful for working on your home. We would love to send you something in the mail, if you can give us a call (403) 226-2700 that would be appreciated!

Mike & Lauren in Calgary

Outstanding workers that provided an exceptional new roof. Well done Sean, Brodie, Ryan and Taylor for a job well done! We will recommend Meerkat again and again, like we have in the past.

Mike and Lauren,

Your word of mouth testimony is what keeps us alive as a company! Thank you for your recommendation.

Deb Guenette in Calgary

We had 4 companies come in to provide us with estimates to replace our roof and Meerkat not only came in with a very reasonable price but a very detailed estimate. Their crews were very efficient and professional. We are very pleased with their workmanship!

Hello Deb,

We want to thank you for letting us work on your beautiful home. It's great that we get the privilege to work with you and your husband!

Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors

I had a repair issue with wind damage to the facia of the front on my house. I didn't have any info regarding roof repair, but I heard from my neighbor about Meerkat. I sent an email for free quote and the company gave a good deal after visiting my house. Even this quote was only for repair not for whole roof. The old staff who visited to my house was professionally knowledgeable and explained very kindly.
The most impressive thing was that their repair job was very trustable. Because my repair part was small area of the front, which meant the color should be matched with other part, and I was away. They sent me an message every time and tried to match the color like treating their house even though they visited to my house twice.
Awesome job to Meerkat team.

Job Price

Thank you for your amazing review and 10 stars! We'd love to send something to you in the mail for this review about our service :) Are you able to give us a call at our office, (403) 226-2700?

Laurie in Prince George

Meerkat is an efficient company that quickly responded to my queries and was very informative with each step of the process giving options and answering questions. The crew was equally efficient and considerate making this a very positive experience.

Hello Laurie!

Thanks for the 10 stars and the positive review. These types of positive reviews fuels us energy for upcoming projects! So thank you!!!

Sincerely,

More about Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Our goal as an exterior company is to operate with the highest level of trust and integrity in all we do, every day. We're one of the most esteemed exterior contractors in southern Alberta due to our performance and reputation in the industry. We're making new friends every day, one exterior project at a time.
We go to extreme heights to please you every day and it shows.
Thank you for choosing Meerkat Roofing and exteriors.