HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Derrick in Calgary

Meerkat was excellent to deal with from the time I got the estimate done by Tim through to the time the work was completed by Bob the roofing crew. Excellent communication along the way with excellent workmanship. I would recommend Meerkat to anyone who is looking to get their roof done in Calgary! Did I mention they were fast?

Hi Derrick,
Thank you very much for the 10 star rating and for the positive review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the whole process :) Happy Friday!
Regards,

Bowdenfarm in Bowden
1 review Bowden, AB

Summer storm.... roof damage...... insurance.....
but who to trust????
people here around told me go with Meerkat RedDeer;
they are the profs.... and they were!
quoting... negotiating.... make it work;
guys around schedule were friendly, nice, accurate
no mess, all garbage gone;

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and 10 star rating! We are so glad that we proved to you that we are a trustworthy company! Happy Friday!
Kind Regards,

Cheryl in Calgary

Our family was very happy with the work and services we received from Meerkat Roofing. This is the second time we have used this company. We had our roof reshingled few years ago. They were very professional, quick and organized. We were so impressed with their pricing and friendly staff that we recently got them to install new insulation in our attic. They do excellent work. We would highly recommend Meerkat Roofing to anyone.

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with us and for the 10 star rating!! We truly appreciate our customers and hearing about their experiences with us. Have a wonderful week!
Regards,

Dana  in Calgary

Meerkat was excellent to work with from start to finish! We had trouble finding a company to even come and provide a quote and when we finally did get one they kept putting us off as to when they could do the work. Found Meerkat and after we called for a quote they were there within a few days and provided an estimate and timeline on the repair within a week. They scheduled the work and it was completed when promised. Paperwork, timelines, and customer service were all excellent!! Would definitely recommend them. Thanks for an excellent job!

And thank you Dana for being a great homeowner to work with! We enjoyed doing your new roof and it's a great way to end the year of 2017. Thank you for giving us this opportunity!

Raymond in Calgary

Review for meerkat roofing

What meerkat did well:
Most detailed quote I have received out of 4 companies that I called. It shows exactly what they would do and all the materials that will be used. They placed the bin exactly where we discussed. Roofing was completed without any fuss. Crews showed up every morning and left before we got home. They never leave any bare roof when leaving.

What needs improvement:
The quote stated 2 days to complete the project. Actual time was a week. Granted the weather was windy but my neighbour’s roof (3 doors down) was completed during the same windy conditions over the weekend (Meerkat didn’t work that weekend).

After the job was completed, I found a lot of nails, staples and occasionally screws on my lawn. I made complaints about it but it was too late as the lawn was covered up by snow. Meerkat ensured that I’m on the spring clean up list and they’ll be back next year.

Overall the whole project was relatively painless.

Hello Raymond,

Thank you for your honest feedback and we do apologize in regards to the timeline of completing the job and the clean up after the job. With the weather constantly changing, our crews make their best effort to efficiently, complete your roof in a timely manner and clean as many nails, debris, etc. as possible after your roof is complete. With the snow on the ground, it can be a little difficult to remove the nails and debris, which is why we create a Spring clean up list once the snow has all melted. When we are back in the Spring and are confident that all the snow has melted, we will send someone out to perform a thorough clean up right away. We do appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter and we look forward to servicing you in the near future.

Roof in Calgary

Did our roof in less than three days. They supplied the dumpster and did the clean up afterwards. I haven’t found any nails on the ground. They even rehung our Christmas lights. Very happy.

We hope you had a great Christmas and also a new year! Thanks for the 10 stars and review!

Jen S in Calgary

We worked with Meerkat Roofing to put more insulation in our attic. They booked our appointment promptly, all staff were friendly and prompt with email communication and follow up, and the crew minimized noise as much as possible which was important because we gave a 5 month old! When the crew was done, they showed me pictures to verify the work and ensure I approved, and they also left our house clean of any debris from the attic hatch. Overall, they did a great job and I would recommend them!

Hello Jen,

Thank you for giving us 10 stars and the raving review. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to hear from you in the future! Have a merry Christmas!

Brian Moon in Calgary

I solicited 4 quotes for the re-roof of my home in northwest Calgary. I had prices all over the map. I was leery of the lowest price as it was too low. Meerkat was 2nd lowest. I called to ask some questions and was taken care of very well. I decided to book with them. Through-out the process, the communication was great. I was well informed as to when the bin would be dropped off, when the crew would start and when they would be finished. I had follow up calls after the install to ensure I was happy. An inspector was sent to inspect the installation and verify it was done correctly. I was very happy with my Meerkat experience

We are ecstatic that you wrote a review about your experience Brian! Thank you for taking the time to write this :) Have a merry Christmas!

G & D Ross in Calgary

We just had Meerkat do our roof. They did a great job. Their estimator took the time to explain their product and what would happen. Customer service is top notch. The quality control person was also very professional and thorough. Thank you for a great job. We highly recommend them.

Thank you for the 10 stars and recommendation G & D :) Have a merry Christmas!!!

H.J in Calgary

I wanted to send a thank you out to the crew that topped up the insulation in the attic of my home. I was very impressed with their high level of customer service. Once again the entire team at Meerkat goes above and beyond their call of duty.

Anything for you H.J. :) Thank you for giving us 10 stars!!

More about Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Our goal as an exterior company is to operate with the highest level of trust and integrity in all we do. We're one of the most esteemed exterior contractors in southern Alberta due to our performance and reputation in the industry. We're making new friends every day, one exterior project ...