HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Melody Senft from Calgary

I live in a 107 year old house and needed a new roof. I called several places and I have to say Meerkat was the best. They were very professional and actually came to house to check out my roof and addressed all my concerns as this is a lot of money and I wanted it done properly. From the salesman who came to the house to the roofers and soft metal workers to the the office staff they all deserve a big thank you! I love my roof, and I have to say it is the nicest roof on the block! :-). Thanks Meerkat.

Job Price

Thank you Melody for your review :) Replacing your roof is a huge commitment and we want to help you be comfortable with your decision and be confident in it! We're super pumped we are able to guide you through this process, what an honour!

Thank you for giving us this opportunity. Sincerely,

Della in Calgary

I was very impressed with the work that was done. Have had several friends look at the house and said what a good job. Roofers and soft metals crew cleaned up well after there work was complete.
A quality assurance inspector came and inspected the work after is was completed. I guess the flashing around the skylights was not right, so they sent a couple of guys to fix it. ( I would never have known what to look at to know this). Would definitely use Meerkat in the future if needed

Job Price

Thank you for giving your friends a chance to see our work Della! We stand behind our work and if we see something we inspected that is incorrect, we want to fix it. Thank you for noticing this!

Hey in Calgary

We had our work done on two of the coldest days this past February. The men were there worked diligently and their work was inspected a few days later.
All in all, excellent workmanship, excellent cleanup, and excellent price. We would recommend Meerkat for a job well done.

Job Price

Thank you for your 10 stars! No matter if the weather is warm or even cold, if it's workable conditions we will get your roof done! Thank you for your recommendation!

Deb in Calgary

We just had fiberglass shingles, 2 skylights & eaves trough put on our house & garage. The workmanship, customer service & inspection was far superior to what was done another company when we had this done in past. We would recommend Meerkat Roofing to others.

Job Price

Thanks Deb for your review and 10 stars! We hope all is well with you and your brand new roof!

Wayne from Toronto

I need to replace my house and detached garage roof and my colleague recommended Meerkat Roofing, to get more competitive price I got another quote in addition to Meerkat's. Meerkat's quote is better with a very detailed quotation report, Shane took time to explain all the details and help me select the products to suit my house. Construction was very smooth without any glitches, upon completion, Meerkat's internal inspector Javier did a thorough inspection and sent me photos stating minor issues should be rectified, then service people quickly responded and fixed those minor issues. All people I dealt with at Meerkat are courtesy, responsive and professional. I would recommend Meerkat to anyone who is looking for a roof replacement project!

Job Price

Thank you Wayne for your recommendation!

Not only do we want to replace roofs but we want the roof to suit you and your house. Thank you for noticing that small detail and for letting us work on your beautiful home. :) Are you able to give us a call, (403) 226-2700 or email us your info at [email protected], we want to send our thanks!

GioS in Calgary

We are very impressed with the quality of the work performed in our house and also for the great customer service; it was done fast and in a professional manner, no stress involved!

Job Price

Thank you for your 10 stars Gio! That's exactly what we strive to do in this company. To have it stress free for you while we are the ones at work replacing your roof. :) Thank you for letting us work on your property!

Eskinder in Calgary

I am glad that I called Meerkat Roofing , the whole experience and customer services was excellent
the crew come on time and the job was completed in less time than I expected
Thank you Shane Tibbits for your expertise

Job Price

Thank you Eskinder for your kind review. We want to go over and above exactly what you expect so thank you for noticing!

G in Calgary

We had a full roof replacement done by Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors. From start to finish, this company was so easy to work with. The crew did a great job and the clean up was excellent. The inspector, Javier, was thorough and took the time to take pictures to explain what was done and why. A few issues arose after the roof replacement was complete and this company was quick to respond. They went above and beyond. I would recommend Meerkat in a heartbeat.

Job Price

We love that your experience with us was so easy! That's our goal-is to make your life as easy as pie when replacing a roof! Thank you for letting us work on your beautiful home. :) We would like to send you our thanks in the mail! Are you able to give us a call at (403) 226-2700 and provide us with some information?

Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors

"We Go To Extreme Heights To Please You". I would say that their slogan is 100% accurate, Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors did exactly that for me.

Meerkat went above and beyond what any other company has ever done for me, they fixed all the issues that I had with my rain gutters, downspouts, and even repaired errors of workmanship from another roofing company.

The service that Meerkat provided was stellar and I will use them again if I ever need any more work done ever.

Job Price

Thank you for giving us 10 stars and for noticing that the slogan, we chose to stand behind, is what we say we are! Nothing warms our hearts more than you recognizing that. Thank you! We would like to extend our thanks by sending you something by mail. Are you able to give us a call at (403) 226-2700, and provide us some information?

Dee in

We are very pleased with all the people we dealt with especially the two service people who came in Joe Daniel and Arnel. had Meerkat Roofing in to do my Patio Roof and they did an excellent job. would recommend this company to everyone. ?

Job Price

We take pride in our employees! Thank you for noticing that and for giving us a 10 star rating Dee!

More about Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Our goal as an exterior company is to operate with the highest level of trust and integrity in all we do, every day. We're one of the most esteemed exterior contractors in southern Alberta due to our performance and reputation in the industry. We're making new friends every day, one exterior project at a time.
We go to extreme heights to please you every day and it shows.
Thank you for choosing Meerkat Roofing and exteriors.