Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Skylight Installation & Repair
HomeStars  >  Skylight Installation & Repair in Calgary  >  Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Brian Moon in Calgary

I solicited 4 quotes for the re-roof of my home in northwest Calgary. I had prices all over the map. I was leery of the lowest price as it was too low. Meerkat was 2nd lowest. I called to ask some questions and was taken care of very well. I decided to book with them. Through-out the process, the communication was great. I was well informed as to when the bin would be dropped off, when the crew would start and when they would be finished. I had follow up calls after the install to ensure I was happy. An inspector was sent to inspect the installation and verify it was done correctly. I was very happy with my Meerkat experience

G & D Ross in Calgary

We just had Meerkat do our roof. They did a great job. Their estimator took the time to explain their product and what would happen. Customer service is top notch. The quality control person was also very professional and thorough. Thank you for a great job. We highly recommend them.

H.J in Calgary

I wanted to send a thank you out to the crew that topped up the insulation in the attic of my home. I was very impressed with their high level of customer service. Once again the entire team at Meerkat goes above and beyond their call of duty.

Anything for you H.J. :) Thank you for giving us 10 stars!!

mary in 100 Mile House
1 review 108 Mile Ranch, BC

Great experience with this company, was quickly given an estimate with full explanation of everything required. All work was done and completed within the time frame given (2 weeks) and at the price quoted. Also no down payment, no charge till the work was complete and was asked if it the work was to my satisfaction before I was sent an invoice. all employees were friendly and professional. Total clean up of yard, nothing was left behind. I would recommend these guys.

Mary,

Thank you for rating us 10 stars! This review is a total testament of what we do in Meerkat Roofing and thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for writing this about us.

tatton in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2T4M9

how great was that?!? I had Meerkat replace our 30 year old shake roof and skylights. They were a competitive bid, had good reviews, seemed easy to work with. After the selection process, the crew was great, the roof looked nice; all was well and fine. We paid the bill and moved on..Today out of the blue Javier, their Quality Assurance Inspector showed up unannounced. I know that could be a problem for some, I saw him passing a skylight while having a snack in the kitchen, early as it was and fortunately for Javier, I was dressed! i went out to chat with him, he was just doing a routine followup to make sure everything was ok!!!! He found a couple of spots needing some caulking, took care of them and was gone. He didn't need to be here, it's cold, I didn't expect him...well done Meerkat! nice to see a company take ownership of "their roof"

Thank you for the 10 stars and the raving review! Your roof is our roof and thank you for noticing that we take care of it as if it were our own :) Thank you for letting us work on your beautiful home!!

Mike S. in Calgary

Two young guys, on a cold November day, replaced my garage roof within the day, came in on the quote, and with no mess. Excellent work thank you Meerkat Roofing.

It is our pleasure Mike to please you to even greater heights! We want to thank you for letting us do your beautiful home.

nadineburwash in Calgary

The estimator told us we needed to replace all of our eavestroughes because we were having some leeks in the back of our house. After a complete gong show of worker after worker showing up the work was finally completed only to find we still had the same leaks. The so called foreman told us that it was actually our drip edge that needed replacing, which of course the did for free, knowing full well they had made us replace all of our eavestroughs for no reason. Appalling service, office staff are condescending and unprofessional, As well as all their transient installation crews.

We reviewed your file with everyone involved and still maintain that the prior leak issues did require the replacement of your eavestroughs. We do acknowledge that there were issues with the first eavestroughing crew and as a result they are no longer employed by Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors. The drip edge and associated service fees were provided to you at no additional cost in an attempt to compensate you for the inconvenience. It is unfortunate that you are unhappy with the service we provided. Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors prides itself on our professionalism and integrity. We will only ever quote what our experienced estimators believe is required to satisfy our clients. In your case, to stop your eavestroughs from overflowing and leaking. Our estimator has attempted to contact you to set up an onsite meeting many times to correct any outstanding issues and has received no response.

Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors

I hired Meerkat to replace the roof on my home. I was really impressed with how fast they were able to do the job. From initial booking to start was less then week. I was even able to have samples brought to my home when I couldn't decide on what colour to choose. Eric and Stefanie were very helpful and answered all of my concerns. Cleanup was done daily and the bin was picked up right away. I would definitely recommend Meerkat.

Thank you for your 10 stars and review on Homestars! We want to make this a smooth transition as much as possible for you :) and we're glad it was!

Anita in Calgary

Very happy with work and service. Everything went very smoothly and was expected. Work was done very efficiently and as promised. You don't pay until the work is done and that says alot.

Thank you for the 10 stars Anita! We definitely want to make sure that everything goes very smoothly for our homeowners, what we deem more important is how the homeowners feel afterwards! Thank you for letting us work on your home.

Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors

The work of changing roof and exteriors was well done. Very good team, good job! They managed time well without any delay and with good service quality.
We will recommend this company to others.

Thank you for your recommendation to others! The best way is to hear it from word of mouth and for that, we are forever grateful!

More about Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Our goal as an exterior company is to operate with the highest level of trust and integrity in all we do, every day. We're one of the most esteemed exterior contractors in southern Alberta due to our performance and reputation in the industry. We're making new friends every day, one ...