HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Ronald in Calgary
Ronald in Calgary

My roofing crew were on time in the morning and did a fabulous job at removing my old shingles and installing my new ones. They did a very good job at cleaning around the house when the job was done. Overall, i am very happy with with my new roof.

Hi Ronald,
Thank you so much for the awesome review and 10 stars. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your experience with our team! Enjoy your new roof.

M.landry in Calgary
M.landry in Calgary

The Best Roofing Company.

Comparing my old roof to the new one there is no comparison it was done with the best crew and friendly staff and workers. Thanks Meerkat for my new roof. ( Sorry about the side view )

Thanks for the 10 stars and the great review! We are very glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

The Stroh's in Calgary
The Stroh's in Calgary

Our Roofing Project

I am really pleased with the service Meerkat provided us while replacing our roof. Every member of the team was polite, courteous and very professional. I was well informed of all the work that needed to be completed. The crew also did a great job cleaning up. I will continue to recommend Meerkat to friends, co-workers and family.

The Stroh's

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for recommending our company to your friends, co-workers & family! Enjoy your new roof Stroh Family!

Michael
Michael

Roof Project

I had a fantastic experience from Meerkat roofing. From the very beginning all the way to the final invoicing and job completion I was satisfied. The estimator took all my concerns seriously and ensured they were addressed. I was given several upgrade options and I really liked how the roof looked when completed. The job was done in the expected time frame and workers were on task, professional and did a great clean up. I am a very pleased customer.

Michael De Lima

Wow Michael, thank you for the awesome review! That is a huge compliment! Hope you have a great day. Enjoy your new roof! Kind Regards, Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors

The Parkers in Calgary
The Parkers in Calgary

ice dams and eaves troughs

My experience with the Meerkat team in May 2018 was exceptional. I called for an estimate (free) and within 1 week the roof and eaves were inspected with recommendations submitted for work to be done. There was no attempt to upsell, just sensible recommendations to mitigate the ice dam issues for next year. Within another 2 weeks the work was completed. No muss or fuss. There was also follow up to ensure the work was done properly with quality materials. I would highly recommend this company for your roofing needs.

Thank you Parker residents! It warms our hearts to hear about our customers positive experiences with us. Thanks for the love and for the 10 star rating! You are awesome :)

Raymond in Edmonton
Raymond in Edmonton

New Roof, Eavestrough and Fascia

We had our roof, eavestrough and fascia replaced by Meerkat in November 2017.

We worked with Eric over the course of 3 weeks to get the details worked out. He was very helpful - especially in providing addresses for us to check roof colours.

The roofing materials were delivered a couple of days prior to the roofing team arriving. The roofing team did an excellent job and cleanup was thorough.

The eavestrough and fascia was done separately a couple of weeks later.
Again, excellent work and no mess left behind.

Meerkat was well organized and professional from start to finish.

Good Morning Raymond,
Thank you for the 10 stars & the very positive review! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience through every step of the process in getting your home repairs complete. Happy Monday!

GioS in Calgary
GioS in Calgary

Great work and customer service!

This is the second time we use their services; they came to insulate our roof; they were very efficient, polite and they covered our clothes so it wouldn't get dusty; and also brought their own vacuum and vacuumed everything before they left. When I received the invoice I asked them to send me pictures of the job as it was done in the attic and they sent me some pictures. Unfortunately those pictures didn't show all the items in the quote I got from them so they offered to come back and take all the pictures and they did! They said that it was a learning experience for them and they will ask technicians from now on to take pictures of all the work performed. I am very happy with their service

Good Morning GioS,
Thank you for the 10 stars, and the feedback. We are very glad to hear that in the end you were happy with everything! Thank you for choosing us again to take care of your home repair needs. Enjoy the sunshine!

Gina in Toronto
Gina in Toronto

Roof

Meerkat roofing did a fantastic job replacing the shingles on our roof! From start to finish the service was friendly, fast, and affordable, with no mess for us to clean up once the job was complete.
We highly recommend their services to friends, family and neighbours!

Hello Gina! What a wonderful review to read. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with our team. Thank you so much for the positive recommendation and for telling all your connections about us. We truly appreciate it! We hope you have an amazing week!
Kind regards,

Hitomi Brouillard in Calgary
Hitomi Brouillard in Calgary

Roof Replacement - Great Job!

Meerkat replaced our roof this month. Great detailed quote, no surprise costs. Crew was friendly, and cleaning-up our yards after work is excellent. The job got done within a couple days, very quick. What we love the most is Meerkat cares about the cosmetic finishing! They did the matching counter flashing, so we do not see any metal wall exposure above roof. The roof looks beautiful. We highly recommend Meerkat!

Thank you so much for the awesome review Hitomi! We greatly appreciate hearing about our customers experiences with our teams. We hope you enjoy your beautiful newl roof! Happy Thursday.

Blaine S in Calgary
Blaine S in Calgary

Great service, happy with the work done

We had to get our roof insulation re-done as the home builder didn't do the best job. Meerkat was great right from the initial quote to the finished product. Work was done in a timely manner and we have noticed a difference already. Thank you Meerkat.

Hi Blaine,
Thanks so much for the 10 star rating and the awesome review! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience. Thank you for trusting us with your home.

More about Meerkat Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Our goal as an exterior company is to operate with the highest level of trust and integrity in all we do. We're one of the most esteemed exterior contractors in southern Alberta due to our performance and reputation in the industry. We're making new friends every day, one exterior project ...