Joe The Mover

Jacqueline W in Toronto
Jacqueline W in Toronto
1 review Brossard,

A+++!!

These guys were AWESOME....so professional. I seriously couldn't have asked for a smoother, more organized move. They showed up on time, and were ready to work. Even under such uncomfortable circumstances, like my tiny apartment, they were able to making it work, and thoroughly plan out how to get my furniture out without causing any damage. So happy with how everything turned out. Thank you Joe the Mover!!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

the WORST movers ever. E V E R.

i wish there were an option to leave no stars. we used these losers on december 1, 2017. a few months in advance, i had emailed them to inquire whether they could disassemble and then reassemble an ikea unit (the expidit wall unit), i included a pdf of the instructions and they told me both over the phone and via email that they could definitely do that.

cut to moving day: they took apart the unit as if they were a demolition crew. they cracked boards and just made a general mess of things. when we arrived at the new place, they were struggling to put it together again. keep in mind that i had provided them with the instructions and they had offered me assurances that it would be no problem. putting it back together, they cracked even more boards, put the wrong screws into the wrong places...all while charging me by the hour. at this point, i'd had enough so i told them to get out. the unit was toast. absolutely unusable. the only thing it would be good for at this point is kindling. let's not forget the fact that they scratched the floors, too. pretty deep into the wood at that. $662 well spent.

so i called their number and spoke to a guy. he said to me "let me speak to my guys and i'll call you back". today, a month later...still no call back. so i call them and i ask "how long can it possibly take to speak to 4 guys and call the customer back?" they had no answer. now they tell me that "well it's ikea, and sometimes it's hard to put together." no duh, buddy. that's extactly why i asked them in october if they could do it. when i said that to whoever picked up he told me "hey (colorful language goes here) you" and hung up on me.

if you're considering using these guys, don't. you're better of just throwing your money into the garbage.

Small office move

The team I had was headed by Attila. They were polite and efficient and went beyond the call of duty. It was an emotionally difficult move for me and they made it much easier.

1 review London, ON

Do NOT retain this organization for moving services!

I rarely post reviews, however recognizing the amount of damages caused by these movers and incredibly poor professional conduct on the part of some of the employees AND the owner himself, I am warning anyone that is
considering retaining this company for moving services to think twice or better still move on...( I actually saw some of th movers stuff some of our belongings into areas of the truck without any protection !... not even wrapping things like furniture in blankets ... consequently a number of furniture pieces were badly scratched ... you've been warned!!!

1 review Hamilton, ON

THEY DRIVE AWAY WITH OUR 75LB MARBLE ART SCULPTURE AND THEY NEVER RETURN IT!!

JOE THE MOVERS MOVED OUR ITEMS FROM OUR STORAGE TO THEIRS. AT TIME OF MOVE IT WAS NEVER RETURNED TO OUR NEW HOME! OWNER SAID IT WALKED AWAY! WE HAD A FEW ITEMS IN OUR STORAGE LOCKER AT OUR CONDO, WHEN WE SOLD THE CONDO THE ITEMS IN THE STORAGE LOCK WENT FROM OUT STORAGE LOCKER RIGHT OVER TO JOE'S. I HAD TO LET THE MOVERS INTO OUR STORAGE LOCKER SO WATCHED THEM REMOVE ALL THE ITEMS, IT WAS A STANDARD SIZE CONDO LOCKER. I SAW THE ITEMS GO ONTO THEIR TRUCK TO GO OVER TO THEIR STORAGE LOCKER UNTIL WE MOVED. I NEVER VISITED THIS LOCKER AND LEFT THE ONLY KEY I HAD WITH THE MOVER. JUST THREE DAYS AGO WE MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOME AND THE MOVERS UNLOADED OUR LOCKER AT JOE'S, WHEN THEY CAME TO DELIVER EVERYTHING, THE MARBLE SCULPTURE WAS/IS MISSING. OWNER SAYS THEY TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY! PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THESE DISHONEST PEOPLE AND COMPANY AND NEVER LEAVE EXPENSIVE ITEMS FOR THEM TO DELIVER! YOU MAY NEVER GET IT BACK, EVEN IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE!!!

Wanetta in Toronto
Wanetta in Toronto

Moving At work

I just wanted to send a quick email to let you know how amazing your guys are that come here to CAMH to move our furniture back and forth between sites/offices/floors etc. They are extremely professional, friendly and hard-working. I have worked with them for several years and have always meant to take the time to let you know how lucky we are to have such great guys here. Specifically Bill has been someone that has been one of the guys that I have come to rely on to be dependable and always gets the job done.

Please extend my thanks and gratitude to him and the other guys on the team for a great job done – as always. I want them to all know that their hard work does not go unnoticed. They always go out of their way to make sure that the job is done and we are happy…and that is something that is appreciated and needs to be recognized!

Caitlin in
Caitlin in
2 reviews , ON

1 bedroom apartment move

I was so happy with the guys from joe the movers. They showed up on time, were friendly and amazingly efficient. From start to finish it took no more than 2 hours. It was affordable and a huge ease off my mind not having to worry about moving a kind bed into a condo on my own!

Joe the Mover

First of all, the crew showed up on time, prepared with all the necessary tools and equipment. They wrapped up the furniture and moved my belongings with care. Bill's crew was very friendly, helpful and professional. With only a lunch break, they managed to load and unload quickly and efficiently. I would certainly use them again and recommend them to all my friends and family. I got a fair rate, and was very impressed on how they cleaned everything up for me at my new place to help me settle in. Very satisfied with the service.

Pam in Toronto
Pam in Toronto

Moving

Joe the Mover has an excellent team with Victor, Brian, and Mike. They were professional, knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, and worked very well as a team.

Thanks Victor, Brian, and Mike for moving my personal belongings safely.

Anna from North Toronto
Anna from North Toronto

Moved house contents

Awesome company - they were the best priced. They quoted me for 2 people and 1 truck but sent 3 people and 1 truck because they said it would go faster; they didn't charge me anything for this.
El Cheapo quoted me after asking for detailed number of furniture etc. When I called them to discuss, they said it would need to be 4 people and two trucks instead of 2 people and 1 truck along with raising the hourly rate an extra $80 beyond that quoted.
Brian, Joe and Victor were friendly and professional - no damage and very helpful!!

More about Joe The Mover

Welcome to Joe the Mover, and Toronto Movers, brother and sister companies offering moving services, storage for items big and small, and packing services. Moving can be a stressful part of your life, it is quite necessary to plan ahead. Trust our service during this stressful time, we can help ...