Art Knapp Plantland - South Surrey

Less than enthusiastic in Surrey
Less than enthusiastic in Surrey
16 reviews Surrey, BC

Landscaping

In the process of having to prune a lot of rather overgrown shrubs, I had to get advice and tools to handle the job. I found the staff really knowledgeable and helpful

christina from Port Coquitlam
christina from Port Coquitlam
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

hanging baskets

Purchased flowers to make my own hanging baskets. I was very pleased with the selection of flowers. The prices were reasonable. The people were very friendly and helpful. I will go back next summer to make more of my baskets.

Sabrina from Surrey
Sabrina from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Gift cards

I went with a gift card for my son's teacher as a year end thank you and I was amazed at this tiny wonderland. From the model train selection to the various birds and other fun things (mini golf, train rides, kids play area) it was like a mini Utopia. You know you have a gem when your over active 8 year old just stops and stares are everything. Wonderful selection of plants and highly knowledgable staff!

Don from Surrey
Don from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Garden stuff

This place is awesome and the prices are great! I don’t know what that other dude is complaining about (maybe he works for the competition?). I checked around at the other nurseries in Surrey and the prices at Art Knapp were all slightly better and the quality was better too. There is so much to see and do at this place. It is way more than your average garden place. In my opinion it is well worth the drive to check it out.

Sean in Vancouver
Sean in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

A little bit of everything

Very interesting place with everything from live animals to pond equipment to UK candies. Its hard to find staff here to help out as they always seem busy. I have bought plants here in the past but had some bad luck with keeping them alive. I seem to have better luck with other stores. Their prices are much more than other stores for comparable items > 30% in many cases. If you are going there for hard to find stuff IE air-plants or a cactus this is the place to go to find it.

phil noble from Surrey
phil noble from Surrey
97 reviews Surrey, BC

Flower Baskets

I like to make my hanging summer baskets for my front door. Finding good quality basket stuffers is sometimes difficult but this nursery always has a super selection and the pricing seems a little better than others.

BM in Vancouver
BM in Vancouver
9 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Various products for kids and adults,

We love taking our boys there because of the train ride, along with lots of Thomas and Chugginton products for the kids. The train table occupies the kids while the parents shop around. They also have mini golf and a caged area for live turkeys, chickens, etc. A tip to sign up for their newsletters and they sometimes have coupons for the train ride, or mini golf, or other items in-store such as discounts for crocs. I would recommend this for parents who want to take their young kids out for a short but fun outing.

H in VANCOUVER
H in VANCOUVER
7 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

vegetable plants

I like the large selection of vegetable plants here at Art Knapp . I find that grocery is so expensive now. I decided that what I could plant myself would save me so much money.

Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
28 reviews New Westminster, BC

Veggie/Herb Garden

We decided this year to augment our fresh veggies to save on the food budge for the family. A friend recommended I go out to Art Knapps. The clerks were really knowledgeable and helpful. This was the first time we had tried planting and didn't really know what to plant or even how to do it. the girl that helped us gave us a great plan and a really easy to take care of garden. I'm waiting in anticipation of our first head of lettuce and first cherry tomatoes - almost ready for the salad.