Arrowsmith Greenhouses

Kaleigh day in Ucluelet
Kaleigh day in Ucluelet
1 review Ucluelet, BC

Plants for our business

I went to arrowsmith greenhouses looking to purchase several plants for my business. I didn't know much about plants so I needed help figuring out what to buy and etc. I found the ladies in there to be incredibly rude and weren't helpful in the slightest. I asked about flower baskets and noticed that there was a price difference, when I asked about the difference between the baskets, the girl simply said, "the price" in a rude- almost mockingly tone. I felt so uncomfortable and felt I was being talked down to. Even my husband who joined me was incredibly frustrated at how rude they were. I went in ready to buy a bunch of plants and baskets, and I left with fertilizer and one flower basket.

Chantal Byrnes in Qualicum beach
Chantal Byrnes in Qualicum beach
2 reviews QUALICUM BEACH, BC

Gardening

I went to the Arrowsmith Greenhouse as a new gardener. The ladies that were working were patient and very knowledgeable. They gave me some great advice about what to plant and when and where to plant it. Very helpful.