Source Flooring Distributors Inc The

Source Flooring Distributors Inc The

Reviews for Source Flooring Distributors Inc The

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Good flooring product

It is very good product that I can find in the market. My family is much like them , which cheap and better quality than any others products that I can find.

Colleen in Kitchener
Colleen in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchen

Very friendly staff would highly recommend great pricing will definitely be going back there for my bathroom flooring definitely a 10? Went to several different stores best pricing I could find so many different tiles to choose from love my new Tiles ?

David & Brenda in Kitchener
David & Brenda in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Our First Stop For Flooring

We have stopped shopping around for flooring, carpet, area rugs and tile since we started going to Source Flooring. Yesterday we went to the Victoria St. store, found the vinyl tile and the carpet we were looking for to complete our renovation. Best price by far, all in stock and installation arranged while we were still in the store. Thanks to Bruce for walking us through our options.

Ro in Mississauga
Ro in Mississauga

Thanks source

I really love my new floor. Thanks Source. Great service from day 1. These guys deliver price and service. The wife is thrilled and that makes things go smoothly. I would recommend to anyone in the market for tile or hardwood.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

new flooring main floor

Awful service. My product got damaged and instead of telling me they just sent what they had left. Not enough to do the job. Now my house is unfinished with little babies around. The manager was not apologetic but rude and said it was not his problem. I bought carpet from these people and wish I could cancel the order. I would recommend going somewhere else to get your renovations done. Inexpensive flooring is not worth the trouble these people will create and treat you rudely when you complain about it.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Hardwood Flooring

Like others, terrible customer sevice - bought more than enough wood but boxes were not full. They we extremely rude to me when brought to their attention and told me to contact the manufacturer. Hello, not my job. Never going back there again!

Nikola in Toronto
Nikola in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

hardwood flooring

we purchased 1200 ft2 of oak hardwood, service at the store was great, Brenda was very kind, Sam and his installers finished the job in one day.....thank you guys, our house looks great

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Basement reno

Nice store, helpful, knowledgable sales staff and great prices.
I purchased laminate, carpet, bathroom flooring and large area rug. Nice selection allowed me to get all items at one store.

Nicholas Joseph in Waterloo
Nicholas Joseph in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Weekend Project

My girlfriend and I were shopping around for some click vinyl for our basement. We came by The Source Flooring earlier last week after shopping around at multiple stores and found the perfect floor to suit our new place ! And it was in stock!. We had our product loaded up that same day. After all the wasted time spent shopping around at other places I would definitely recommend the source flooring to be your first stop. Amazing prices and speedy service ! Thank you!

Unhappy renovator

The WORST service in a long time; all the social skills and helpfulness of a slug. I called to check on availability of a product and was assured it was there; arrived and was told in no uncertain terms that this was no longer carried - got blown off when I said I had specifically called. Second person equally dismissive, didn't offer any options for a product substitute. Finally a gentleman from the floor explained that there was another option and helped me find what I need. He was gracious and apologetic.
Never will go back, will tell my 3 kids who are renovating not to go and anyone else I can think of too.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Breslau?