Advanced Air Quality Inc

Duct Cleaning
3318 March Rd. Carp ON K0A 1L0
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Ottawa  >  Advanced Air Quality Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Advanced Air Quality Inc

Becky in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Had a flood earlier this year and these guys came to clean our vents after the mess was cleaned up. Casey and Ken were super friendly, easy going and did great work. Thanks!

Neil in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ryan Couch was a pleasure to deal with. His crew were amazing. Can't say enough good about these guys. Very professional. Very happy that they suggested a dryer vent inspection. Saved us big time.

GD in
1 review Ottawa, ON

I found the customer service from Crag and Joe exhalent. I would have no problem recommending your service to anyone. I feel a lot better now I know that I have clean air in my home, and that my Dryer vent is clean, with no danger of a fire. Exhalant job guy's. Thank you very much.
Geraldine

1 review Ottawa, ON

They provided excellent service! Very satisfied with the work they did and they took their time and didn't rush which made me happy!
Definitely recommend Advanced Air Quality!!!
Thank you for providing Great Service!!!

Pat in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We decided to get the vents cleaned in our house and Advanced air was the number one company to go to. They did not disapoint. They did a great job and answered all my questions. Several months later, we bought a new house (unplanned) and had to get the vents cleaned. The amount of junk and dirt they found in our new (old house) was terrible. The technician banged on the ducts and you could here the dirt fall. Now we know the ducts are cleaned. Good job. Great service. Thanks.

Andrea Zagerman from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service from start to finish. Amanda in booking is pleasant and efficient. The two techs who came to my home, Syd and Jarett, were prompt, efficient and respectful. In fact, they were early and called ahead to see if this would work for me. The job was completed in a professional manner with very little residual dust on my floors. Very pleased with the overall service. Would definitely recommend this company.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Advanced Air came to clean my ducts, and dryer vent. The service technician (Ken) was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and patiently answered all of my questions. Excellent service. Highly recommend .

1 review Ottawa, ON

Ken from Advanced Air did a superb job explaining what is required to clean the air ducts on my 100-year old home in the Glebe. He also made some excellent recommendations on next steps for my dryer vent.

Ana from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were very unhappy with the service that Advanced Air Quality provided. They were not out first choice but we wanted the ducts to be cleaned before we moved in our new house. When they came and did the cleaning they seemed very unprofessional. They left dirt outside every vent, they damaged 3 return vent covers. They blew on the vents of the chimney (which they should not had done) and a lot of ashes went into the living room, the good thing is that the house was empty. But then they asked my husband if he wanted the living room to be cleaned. It was obvious they had to clean and should not had even asked. Also they did not show the pictures of before and after, their excuse at the end was that we wouldn't be able to see. However days after Advanced Air Quality had come to do the job another duct company came by mistake (they forgot to cancel the estimation appointment) and showed us how dirty the main return duct was. I called Advance Air Quality to complain, the owner said that they would fix any issues and that they had better cam