The Appliance Service Network

Reviews for The Appliance Service Network

Nan
Nan

Washing Machine service

Machine would fill but not perform wash, spin cycles. Service was very fast - within 2 hours of call. Parts were on-hand so machine was fixed immediately. Very happy.

Camilla from Thornhill
Camilla from Thornhill

Refrigerator repair

Rick answers his phone quickly, and responds to your problem liKe it was his. He has great work ethics, as he drove quite a distance to pickup the part and installed the next day as Christmas was fast approaching.
This was the 2nd experience with him, once back in 2011, and now 2017.
It is nice to know you can count on Rick with his experience, reliability, and kindness.

Jen in Pickering
Jen in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Repairing my washer machine.

I got the repair guys number from my friend who said Rick was great! He came to see the problem and repaired it in just afew days after ordering the part. Very nice man and I felt comfortable with the information Rick gave me.
I would recommend him!
Thanks again

Natalia
Natalia

Amazing appliance service

I own and manage 5 properties where I have at least 50 appliances that need servicing from time to time. I call Rick ALL the time. He is responsive, very fair, very honest and generally a great guy to work with. What is especially great is that he e-mails all the receipts so it makes it so easy for tracking of all repair costs. I recommend him highly!

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

washing machine repair

I described the problem over the phone, and Rick had a pretty good idea of what the problem might be. He arrived promptly and fixed it quickly. The charge was lower than what I expected. He was very pleasant to talk to and deal with.

Sam M. from Ajax
Sam M. from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Fridge Repair

TASN Web Page Concept.jpg The Appliance Service Network
905-831-0202
Pickering
L1X 1N6

Rick was great. Kept his word on when he would come. Went in and found the solution to both of the issues with the fridge within minutes. Had the part available and was in and out very quickly. Very knowledable and a very nice guy as well. The total price was fair for the parts, labour & service provided.

Thanks Rick! I'll be using you for all my appliances moving forward..

Ray-Frenchmans Bay
Ray-Frenchmans Bay
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Dryer appliance

Rick phones before coming and like others companies does not keep you waiting all afternoon long.
Rick tells you straight up whether the appliance can be repaired or not. In my case I was told what the problem was and allowed to fix it myself without incurring further cost
Rick is a great guy....will continue to use his company

YOGESH in Ajax
YOGESH in Ajax

Maytag Dryer

Had called in Rick in the morning and discussed with him about my dryer problem. He was thorough in answering all my questions and also i requested him to make the visit a little late in the day, as i would be only home late in the evening. He obliged and came prompt at the time specified. He went straight to work and fixed my dryer in no time. He knew what he was doing and ensured the machine was cleaned and vacuumed as well.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Washing Machine Repair

I highly recommend this company. This is a very knowledgeable and skilled technician. He responded immediately to my call and researched the issue before he attended my home. When he turned the washing machine on and saw the error code (F9 E1), he told me the machine was not draining and there was likely a blockage somewhere. He found a blockage in the drain hose, showed me where the blockage, and removed the blockage. He turned the machine on and the machine was fixed - no more F9 E1 error code. The technician is also respectful of your home and left my laundry area neat and tidy.

More about The Appliance Service Network

The Appliance Service Network has been servicing most makes and models of major household appliances for over 30 years. We are committed to providing our community with prompt and efficient service by professional and knowledgeable industry-certified technicians who strive to keep abreast of ongoing changing technologies. We recognize your appliances are necessary in the smooth operation of your household and we are dedicated to responding and correcting any problems you may be experiencing as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.

Appliance Repair
The radio-dispatched vehicles are well stocked with factory authorized parts meeting manufacturer
Their highly trained, industry-certified technicians provide the highest level of professional and knowledgeable diagnoses of your appliance problems and advice on - Refrigerators - Ice Makers - Freezers - Electric Stoves - Wall Ovens - Cook Tops - Front & Top Load Washing Machines - Gas & Electric Dryers - Dishwashers - Garburators
Whirlpool, Fridgidaire, GE, Kenmore, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Inglis, Amana, JennAir, Beaumark, Bosch,Caloric, Coldspot, Danby, Hotpoint, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, McClary, Moffat, Roper, Samsung, Westinghouse, Woods,
Same day service is provided whenever possible and all work is guaranteed.
1982
VISA, MASTERCARD, CHEQUE
ODP
United Servicers Association; Marcone Servicers Associa
George Brown College, Canadian Electronic and Appliance Service Association Certificate
Manufactures' warranty on parts and 30 days on labour