Lighting Living

HomeStars  >  Lighting in East York  >  Lighting Living

Reviews for Lighting Living

True green from Toronto
True green from Toronto

New lighting fixtures after reno

I recently bought a number of fixtures to update the lighting in my house after a major reno. The staff at Living Lighting was very helpful in helping me find quality fixtures at reasonable price that fit different areas of my house. I exchanged a few of my purchases after I took them home and I decided another choice would be better. It was clearly explained to me that it was okay as long as the fixtures were not installed prior to being returned and the exchanges went smoothly.

More recently I have been trying to fix a fan I bought from their store 10 years ago. Fan still works, but the light does not. The staff has gone out of their way to be helpful by providing the parts I need to fix it. Overall very happy with the service and quality of the lights purchased at Living Lighting.

Ed
Ed

Bedroom lamps

Went to this store in search of a new set of bedroom lamps. Had a vast selection of unique designs I had never seen before. There were many cool lamps I wish I had room for. But I found one set that was perfect. Couldn't be more happier

PK
PK

Bought vanity light fixtures and ceiling fan

Very good selection of light fixtures, ceiling fans, mail boxes, and other hardware like house numbers. All at great prices, especially the frequent discounts, plus extremely good service. The folks here know their stuff. will not bullshit you and provide free advice.

CB-BIRCHCLIFF VILLAGE
CB-BIRCHCLIFF VILLAGE
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

New Lamp

Needed a new lamp for reading purposes. Thought I'd head down to Queen St....Beaches. I stumbled across Living Lighting, wow, what a great store! The have everything from hanging to table lights/lamps, from standard to unique. I found the perfect lamp and only $50, not too big and not too small....a perfect lamp for reading. the staff are very friendly. Would go back again.