Glazier Electric Ltd

Reviews for Glazier Electric Ltd

Surfingarbo in Calgary
Surfingarbo in Calgary

Light part

The shop has a good selection of items, but they sold me a broken part that didn't work.

Unfortunately they have a no return policy, so basically I gave them money for a broken part. I won't be returning.

I later found a much better part for half the price at The Home Depot, so I recommend you try out them instead of Glazier.

jen in Washington
jen in Washington
1 review WASHINGTON, DC

Jiffy Steamer

These people are completely unhelpful. I had purchased a product of theirs and it did not work to the standards that had been advertised. I called in to ask about their return policy, which they then told me I could not return the product even though it was purchased the previous week. Had I been made aware of their lack of return policy during the purchase, I would have not wasted the $300 on it in the first place. They did not try to find a satisfactory solution to the situation. I was told I could try to re-sell it because people were "always looking to buy it cheap". I would never recommend this place to anyone.

John Ridge in Calgary
John Ridge in Calgary

Service of eletrical appliances, purchase of international adaptors

These people are a dying breed. They run and own a successful small business. They provide fantastic service, know their products,are scrupulously honest and charge very reasonable rates.

I've dealt with them for a dozen years and have recommended them to dozens of people. If they can't help they will usually direct you to soemone who can!

Royal oak
Royal oak

New Lighting

I purchased new lighting from Glazier for my garage, they had great fluorescent style lights to pick from that were great and suitable for a garage, they were able to help me with how many was needed and what would be best to install in the size of my garage, the staff were great and helpful, and really knew their work when it came to the installment of the lights, everything looks and works great

Looking for Lighting pros in Calgary?