Adamson Air

24 Clappison Boulevard Scarborough ON

Reviews for Adamson Air

A/C repair

I wrote a review about this company several years ago after a furnace repair. This time it was the A/C. I called at 5:30 pm and Najib said would be here the next day around 6:00pm. Was on time, checked out the system, replaced a capacitor and all is cool again. Friendly , professional honest and reasonably priced. Great service.

Furnace repair

On the coldest night of the winter so far our furnace quit working about 11:00pm. I called Adamson Air Systems and left a message. Fifteen minutes later Najib returned my call and said he could be here first thing in the morning. He arrived at 7:00am, had the furnace running within 20 minutes . It required a new part to be repaired fully which he acquired (Part under warranty) and installed the next day.

I chose Adamson air because of their honesty and fairness. In 2005 our air conditioner quit working and I called one of the big repair firms in Scarborough. They came , charged me $90, told me I needed a new air conditioner. I then called Adamson. Najib came tested it . Said all I needed was a new thermostat , suggested I install it myself which I did. NO CHARGE. The air conditioner is still working.