Grant's Small Motors

Mark from Victoria
Mark from Victoria
5 reviews Victoria, BC

Lawnmower Repair

Top notch. My lawnmower was troubleshooted quickly, the parts were on hand, the repairs were made, I was charged a very reasonable fee, and went on my way. I'm very happy and would not hesitate to recommend these guys. They know their stuff, they're local, and they do a good job.

More about Grant's Small Motors

Been in business since 1980 and has been servicing equipment for people in the Saanich Peninsula. We specialize in Sales, Rentals and repairs on equipment like Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Toro, Craftsman, and so much more Located in Central Saanich at 7865 A East Saanich Rd. Stop in or give us ...