Muskoka Fence

Fences & Gates
Winhara Rd Bracebridge ON

Reviews for Muskoka Fence

Private User reviews Minden, ON

Rush job for dog compound

Doug and his crew are the best ever! I moved to another home in the country with 3 dogs and needed a rush compound to be built. Because they were a bit behind schedule due to the weather the guys actually worked all day in the rain doing what they could to at least keep the dogs contained until they could finish the gates, etc. I am over the moon with the service they provided. They could appreciate my dilemna and went above and beyond to help me out. I'd recommend Muskoka Fence in a heartbeat.

Sparky in Innisfil
Sparky in Innisfil
1 review Utterson, ON

Pet Resort Fencing

We needed a lot of Fencing both privacy and chain link for Executive Pet Services and Resort. We called Doug and he was very knowledgable and professional. He and his team were amazing. We were delighted with the results and plan on using them again.