Altronics Stereo 2000

Reviews for Altronics Stereo 2000

From Japan in Old Toronto
From Japan in Old Toronto

Great shop!

Was visiting Toronto after having moved away several years ago, and stopped in Altronics with a friend who was buying a new system. Easily the best hifi shop I have ever been to. Excellent selection, Rob and Ron are friendly, two of the most knowledgeable people about audio I have ever met, and are willing to share their expertise and take the time with their customers to help them find what best suits their needs. Really a cut above any other shop I've been to in the GTA in terms of knowledge, service and selection. If I move back to Toronto, I know where I will be buying my next system!

Colorado in Toronto
Colorado in Toronto

A born again audiophile.

I was lost. It has been 30 years since the purchase of my last HiFi system. But Rob and Ron of Altronics Stereo 2000 have shown me the way.

They really know their stuff. Rob and Ron worked with me to determine just what I wanted and needed in my budget range. Everything that they recommended, from the purchase of my new CD player, to the integrated amplifier, to speaker selection, has been better than what I could have imagined or put together on my own. They have raised my music listening experience to a whole new level. I’m a born again audiophile.

I highly recommend Altronics Stereo 2000 for all of your HiFi needs. The store might be small, but the selection is huge. And it’s all of the best in HiFi. I’m a customer, and a friend, for life now. Let the music play.

tedbear in Toronto
tedbear in Toronto

As a home theatre fan, but also hard of hearing, Rob was able to suggest the perfect solution for my unique needs. Not only that he spent at least 2 or 3 hours making sure i was satisfied.

Silo77 in Toronto
Silo77 in Toronto
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

HiFi electronics

This is by far the best store in Toronto. Ron and Rob knows their stuff. I am talking about design and circuitry. The store seems modest, no fancy leather chairs or cappuccino machines. But man they have nice gears there. Look if you buy a Ferrari, do you want to talk to a salesman who memorized all the specs or do you want to talk to the mechanic who knows how it runs. This is not a boutique store but after the first visit you will rediscover the passion and why you got into HiFi years ago.

Sascha in Toronto
Sascha in Toronto

Home Theater Installation

I discovered Altronics four years ago when I moved to Toronto and was looking for a new CD player. Haven't looked back since. This is easily the best hifi store I've seen in my 37 years - in Toronto or otherwise.
Both Ron and Rob are a joy to talk to and I've visited them many times just to chat about the latest trends in audio and video.
They have a wealth of knowledge to share and know exactly what they're talking about.

Do yourself a favor and stop by, there is more to hifi than BestBuy and Bay-Bloor - Altronics is a place where the owners are the staff and it shows. These guys are passionate and know their products inside out - no comparison to someone just trying to sell you anything for a commission.

Ryan from Brampton
Ryan from Brampton

audio

I Would recommend Ron and Rob for a good quality of service i have just recently purchased some Pioneer elite and JBL loudspeakers that not only look great but sound amazing. The speakers were delivered promptly and they professionally set them up. I now hear things that i have never heard before.

Robert & Rosemary in Toronto
Robert & Rosemary in Toronto
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Audio & stereo equipment

Altronics Stereo 2000 is a real gem. It may look modest from the street, but inside, it contains the best audio/stereo equipment in the country. We've searched far and wide for good audio equipment, and only Ron and Rob have taken the time to patiently educated us about all the audio choices available to us. A visit to Altronics Stereo 2000 will show you the best that there is - both modest and high-end equipment. We love music, and our home is now filled with the most beautiful sounds possible. You can purchase all kinds of audiophile quality CDs and vinyl there as well - jazz, blues, classical. Ron and Rob really know there stuff. We'd never go elsewhere to purchase equipment or music. Also, their installation and service help is unbelievably good - prompt, onsite, friendly, knowledgeable. Over the years, we've found Altronics Stereo 2000, and Ron and Rob, to be the best there is.

RussR from Oakville
RussR from Oakville

Stereo and Home Theatre

Ron and Rob, the brothers that own Altronics, have unrivaled experience and knowledge in both the 2 Channel and Home Theatre domains. They built a world class system for me that provides me daily joy and wonder. They have the ability to specify the best components at any price point, whether the budget is modest or unlimited.Their honest and direct approach to business combined with their unrelenting devotion to proper customer service ensures that every project is completed to their clients' satisfaction I recommend their services without hesitation or quibble.

More about Altronics Stereo 2000

Family owned business since 1975 in the same location. Custom home installations available, High End Two Channel audio from around the world. Authorized dealers for Krell, Spendor, Clearaudio, Bryston, PMC, JBL, Arcam, Pioneer Elite, Panasonic just to name a few. Please check our website for more information. www. altronicsstereo2000. com