HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Leaside  >  Parallele Interiors

Reviews for Parallele Interiors

Amy from Toronto

Parallel Interiors have installed blinds and stair carpet throughout my house twice and when I recently moved and was rushing to get the new house ready for a newborn, they once again did a stunning install. Fast, friendly, efficient, neat - I rely on them and they always deliver. Absolutely great to work with.

kelsea from Mississauga

I needed blinds installed in my living room and bedroom. There were many samples to choose from. The owner paul came to measure right away and installed soon after. The roller blinds are amazing and great quality! Very happy with the service!

T. Poole from Toronto

took way more time than promised, picture was crooked in frame, backing paper not glued down, poor response to customer enquiries and complaints. Need to rethink their customer service strategy, do a better job of inspecting job before releasing to customer.

LP in Davisville Village

We needed a blind installed in one of our bedrooms, but I was concerned that the window was so small, and that the job might be so insignificant, I wouldn't be able to get anyone to come out, take measurents, and install the blind. Apparently, Parallele is used to jobs big and small, because they didn't bat an eyelash when I told them about the job. The owner came promptly, and did a fantastic job hanging the blind. My only (minor) complaint is that they didn't have a HUGE variety of blue binds to choose from (I guess blue is passé?)

Nancy Peterson in Armour

Paul the owner measured, made and also installed our blinds in two large main floor bay windows. We've had nothing on these windows since we installed them ten years ago, but decided it was time to get a little privacy (sorry Gladys). The product is high quality and the installation very simple. It's nice to deal with a local company that we know has been around for a few years.

Bob in Leaside

We recently had lamanite floors installed within our condominium and were looking for an area rug to enhance the look. We dropped into Parallele Interiors and were amazed at the selection they carried. The staff were extremely friendly and knowledeable. Thanks to everyone for making this small project a huge success!

More about Parallele Interiors

Parallele Interiors is a family business that was established in 1980. We specialize in home decor and accessories with window coverings being our specialty.