Corey's Computing

Reviews for Corey's Computing

J-Nine  in Winnipeg
J-Nine in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Transfer files from old desk top to new desk top

Gee, where do I start, the staff are totally AMAZING!!! They were really knowledgeable and very professional. In this day and age your computer holds so many important files that some use on a daily basis and they are very aware of that which promotes them to provide their services as quickly as possible without compromising their expertise. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely go to them for all my services and repairs.
Thank you so much Corey's Computer for providing such GREAT services !!!!

HomeOwner in Winnipeg
HomeOwner in Winnipeg
17 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Laptop over-heating

Took in an over-heating laptop, they wanted to charge $150 to test and diagnose the problem. This was a 5-year old laptop that was purchased for $200, I know they have service charges but it seemed quite high for a problem I had pretty much self-diagnosed. Ordered just the part and installation to be done, not the testing/diagnosis. Problem solved at a fraction of the original quote.

To whom it may concern,

After reading your review, it appears that one of our team members blundered and we would like to personally apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Our diagnostic fees for a laptop were $39.99 plus applicable taxes in 2012, which provide you with a 21 point inspection as well as an written estimate for repair.
We would like to offer you a free diagnostic and $50.00 worth of service work at no charge if your interested to make up for our mistake.

Sincerely;

George Naugle
President

More about Corey's Computing

Computer repairs, Laptop repairs, In Home Service, Telephone Support and drop off service. New and used computers, laptops, tablets and more. . . . Computer upgrades, Computer accessories, Computer parts, and hard to find item location services available.