Edmonton Bath Products Ltd

pschram in Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K2P6
pschram in Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K2P6
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Small request, big help

I've been trying to find shower drip rail for the bottom of our door for about a year. The only chrome model I could find was on Amazon.com, and it would have cost well over $100 by the time I got it to Alberta. I sent an email to a number of the bath / shower companies in Edmonton, and Brett Lobreau from Edmonton Bath products made contact with me. Through a number of emails, he determined what product I needed, and got it for me. When I went to their store to pick up the part, he explained in detail how to install it properly. Brett went far above what anyone else had, all for a very minor sale. I very appreciate his help and kindness in getting the part that we needed. In addition, they have a beautiful showroom! Given the service I received on this minor issue, this company would be the first I would go to if ever needed our bathroom re-done. Paul Schram Beaumont, Alberta

Roger Edmonton
Roger Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Shower

I would reccomend this company for it's service. The choice was huge and the custom fit for your needs was the most pleasing aspect. maybe not the cheepest on the market but I guess you get what you pay for and they go the extra mile.

Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Edmonton?