Clyde Small Motors Ltd

Mae Yu from Vancouver
Mae Yu from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Toaster Repair

Clyde Small Motors Ltd has been around for years - we've always gone to them to either get parts needed or have any appliance repaired. The toaster is sort of a "thing" in our house. It belonged to my mother-in-law and it's just always been around. Most places I contacted when it stopped working advised me to spend the money and get a new toaster. I thought about it but we really just wanted to the toaster around a little longer. It is a four slice and at the time it was purchased it was "top of the line". I called Clyde Small Motors Ltd - no problem - checked it out, cleaned it and replaced the old "fabric cord". Works like new and it was cheaper than purchasing new. Everyone's happy with our "antique".