Bestway Major Appliance Repair & Service Ltd

Appliance Repair
907 Bowrob Court North Vancouver BC V7H 2T3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North Vancouver  >  Bestway Major Appliance Repair & Service Ltd

Reviews for Bestway Major Appliance Repair & Service Ltd

al noble in Toronto
al noble in Toronto

gas fireplace

Great service, great price, our building uses, always great, cleaned out fireplace and it looks new, they also do other kitchen appliances, have no hesitation using these folks for any repairs that you have

Thanks Mr. Noble, appreciate your kind words.

B. Miller from North Vancouver
B. Miller from North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

appliance repair

I have used this company several times. Each time K. came quickly and was able to solve the problem. When parts were required, he was able to get them and install them quickly. K. has a very pleasant personality.

Thank You! for the great review. We always appreciate feed back from our customers.

Gayle from North Vancouver
Gayle from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gas oven repair

I called Bestway to arrange to have my oven fixed. Susan was very friendly and helpful when she took my call and arranged for me to have my stove fixed on that very day. Kelly was efficient and professional and even gave me some tips on how to prevent damaging the sensitive electrical sensors when I clean my stove. I highly recommend this company.

Thank You Gayle for your review. We always appreciate hearing from customers, it's nice to hear you are pleased with the service.
Thank You!

Dave Lust from West Vancouver
Dave Lust from West Vancouver
4 reviews West Vancouver, BC

install gas cooktop

Bestway installed our cooktop stove for us in a very timely manner and was very professional. I would call them again in a heartbeat. We have used them in the past and would use them in the future.

Donna  from North  Vancouver
Donna from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

washing machine repair

My washing machine had stopped agitating and there was a burning smell coming from it. I called Bestway and the call was answered professionally and a repairman was sent to my house within the hour. The problem was fixed, although my washer is on borrowed time, and the repairman was friendly, courteous and truthful. I would highly recommend this company.

Sandra Cure-Boulay in North vancouver
Sandra Cure-Boulay in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Repaired Drier

They attended to our drier problem the same day we called. All the outlet pipes had become blocked and the drier was not working at all. After the pipes had been cleared and replaced, the machine worked very well and has been working ever since. We had excellent service and can recommend them.

More about Bestway Major Appliance Repair & Service Ltd

Professional service to most makes / brands of major Appliances. Licensed, bonded and insured Gas Fitter. Also service to gas fire places.