Woodchester Auto Glass Ltd

Reviews for Woodchester Auto Glass Ltd

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

Window tinting

I was looking to get my brand new mustang in for tinting. I had no idea what tint I should choose or pricing for this service . After calling around, I came across woodchester auto glass and the customer service on the phone was great! I set up an appointment and before I new it, it was done and it looks great. I can't be happier ! Thanks woodchester auto glass! The best part it comes with a life time warranty .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driver's side window of Rav 4

9 Jan,17 morning 5:30 While driving on 427N just after Pearson exit, a chip strike on the window and after it shattered in pieces. Woodchester auto glass open @8 AM and they replaced it in 1-1/2 hrs. This was my 2nd experience with them, 1st was when my RAV4 windshield broke by a stone on almost the same location and these guys replaced windshield in 2-1/2 hrs. They are very humble people, fair dealing, fair price and most important thing in all of them is that
you feel satisfied while you talk with them which is rare.
I highly recommend them for any auto glass problem should anybody face.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Windshield Replacement

I brought my car, a 2012 Genesis Sedan into Woodchester Auto Glass to have a windshield replaced at 8:00AM this morning [Thursday, September 29, 2016]. Woodchester had contacted me on Tuesday to let me know that the correct windshield [from Hyundai] had arrived. It was important to the Woodchester folks that the correct windshield be installed as the Technology model has several features requiring a specific windshield – Radar sensing, Rainfall sensing and heating for the windshield wipers. The work started a few minutes after I arrived and was completed by 8:45. I watched the entire installation. The work was done carefully, efficiently and quite quickly. Other than the tape necessary to keep the windshield positioned correctly while the adhesive cures, the car was left cleaner in the work areas that when it arrived. The dash was spotless, mirror, 407 Transceiver and the other sensing equipment was carefully and correctly positioned – I know, I tested the functionality of each piece on the way home.
On another site I have read the only review which is highly disparaging of Woodchester Auto Glass – a small Family operation. I met most of the family members and found them to be very personable and highly competent. I have extreme difficulty believing that the same group did the things alleged in the other review. I am a Professional Engineer and have spent 51 years of my working life supervising skilled tradesmen and designers as a Project Manager. I would, without hesitation, highly recommend Woodchester Auto Glass. I would also note that, after obtaining 3 quotations for the windshield replacement, the Woodchester Price was significantly better.