Customer Choice Windows & Doors Inc

Carla from Vaughan
Carla from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Windows

On June 16, 2014, a sales person called Mike came to our house to give us a estimate to replace our windows, main and second floor. The price was good, very nice person, he explained step by step and we decided to sign the contract. Before the 6 weeks ( due date in our contract) we had our windows installed by George, an amazing installer, very professional and friendly. Everything went really good with this company and I'll highly recommend it to anybody who needs their services. Thank you Mike (sales person) and George (installer) !!!!
I'm very happy with my new windows!!!!!!

junliw1975
junliw1975

Windows installation

Had to replaced all the windows for the house , the sales man came to my house and give me reasonable estimated. I put the order in on the same day and windows was installed within a week. Everything is great and can't complaint about anything. There were two guys working on the intallation day and did great job.