Manotick Windows & Doors

Stefan in Ottawa
Stefan in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Four windows replaced

I recently had four windows replaced in an older home in hintonberg. While I wasn’t aware of the Ontario energy rebate program when I began, it was a nice bonus which Manotick windows walked me through. The project was well done from quote through scheduling and installation. I recommend Manotick windows and would use them again.

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto

Unparalleled service from Steve

Loved dealing with Steve from manotick windows and doors. Amazing service thank you!! Will be back for sure!! Took the time to understand what I needed. Offered a quick solution. Loved it.

The King family in Ottawa in Ottawa
The King family in Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Windows installed in home

We had a couple of new windows installed in our home, and it was very good service. The installation was done very professionally and the crew cleaned up thoroughly. My view through my new front picture window is nothing short of "wow"! Thanks so much.

The Kings in Ottawa

LB
LB
7 reviews Nepean, ON

Front Door

in the last week
Cliff helped me with selecting an appropriate, - and within budget - front door. I told him my exact budget and along the way he made various suggestions and offered his opinion on my choices. My door was ordered and came in earlier than I expected, slightly under budget. Appointment for install was arranged at my convenience. Tom and Andrew came to install the door and were precise in their arrival and departure estimate. Both very professional and nice - really awesome clean up job! My door surpasses my expectations! I'll be working with Manotick Windows and Doors again, for all of my home windows. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Brand New Windows!

After getting several quotes, we went with Manotick Windows and Doors to replace 13 windows in our house. Cliff and his colleagues struck the right balance of professional and casual; it was a pleasure to work with them, and they answered all our detailed questions. The installation took place during the winter, but they did a great job in keeping the cold and the mess to a minimum. The windows have made a big difference in our comfort level and even our heating costs!

Rosy in North gower
Rosy in North gower
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Windows!

Manotick Windows and Doors performed a reno on my home with the installation of two large and beautiful windows. After being told by every window company I interviewed that I could not transform a bow window into a bay, I was informed that of course I could! And it is gorgeous! The crew used drop cloths and were very courteous. They had enough people to do the job (the bay was huge and heavy) and spent the time required to do it right.
I had forgotten to tell them that I have a mouse house, and have paid to have rodents excluded. When John from Skedaddle came by to check for gaps, he happily reported that Manotick Windows and Doors had left no gaps for my determined rodents.
I will be returning to the great people at Manotick Windows and Doors for my next project. And to keep trying to buy their buffet and hutch in the office. :)

Ira Bridger in Nepean
Ira Bridger in Nepean
6 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Window replacement

This company provided excellent service and good value. Delivery and installation were on time just as promised at the time the quotation was made. A great company to do business with.

John Alexander from Ottawa
John Alexander from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replaced all windows and doors in my house

We had a big job since all our windows and doors were replaced by Manotick. By far this was the best experience we've ever had from a building contractor/renovation expert. The work crew were professional, dedicated and very friendly. They went above and beyond our expectations. Quality of work was excellent and they always made sure that the job site was very clean...special thanks to Charley for that! Thanks to the management team for arranging my job and getting all the windows, doors, locks at the site as expected and with no hitches. Special thanks to the great installers: Jon, Josh, David, Charley and Jaime.

R from Kanata
R from Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

Install new windows

Manotick Windows and Doors has supplied and installed 6 North Star windows in our home. We were very pleased with the windows and the excellent service provided by the company.

kerry Wilson from Ottawa
kerry Wilson from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows

Replaced our windows and did an amazing job, they were prompt and courteous. They were thousands of dollars cheaper than the other quotes. Very friendly. Very knowledgable. A great company.

More about Manotick Windows & Doors

Manotick Windows & Doors is a company dedicated to quality home renovations and restorations primarily of windows and door products. From the initial consultation on your renovation projects to replacement and installation of quality windows and doors, Manotick Windows and Doors has been the company of choice of thousands of ...