21st Century Roofers Ltd

21st Century Roofers Ltd.
Owner/Manager
Andrew McDowell [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  21st Century Roofers Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 21st Century Roofers Ltd

Kevin in
1 review Surrey, BC

Working with Andrew and Darryl from 21st Century Roofers was a great experience, they were able to fit my roof in within a week from quoting me and the crew did a great job, would highly recommend them.

Thanks
Kevin

Job Price

Thanks Kevin. I'm sure the crew loved the view. One less thing to do... Have a great summer!

Joe in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The ancient tar and gravel roof on my flat roof garage started leaking during all of the crazy winter weather this year. I did my due diligence and had three different roofing companies come over to give a quote.

21st Century was the cheapest but that's not why I chose them. The salesperson was Ashley and he was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer my numerous questions, even the stupid ones. He also clearly explained, in layman's terms, the pros and cons of the various types of roofing materials and the various options available to me.

Ashley's team got the job done in only one day. I was therefore expecting it to look like a rush job but nothing could be further from the truth. It looks great AND they didn't leave any mess behind whatsoever! The surrounding site was left spotless. Good job guys!

I would highly recommend 21st Century for your roofing job.

Job Price

Thank you Joe, I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Kerri Hallman in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I found a leak in my sons bedroom late Sunday night. Called 21st Century roofing the next day, and they came the very same day to check it out. Although they said they may have to return to fix it, they still came out same day to check it. They called before they arrived, and 2 guys were on the roof within minutes. Found the leak and patched it within a couple hours. Such a relief that it was dealt with so quickly. They also commented on the condition of the roof (really good still), rather than saying it need to be replaced to make money (even if it didn't). They also cleared the gutters of all my kids balls that were stuck! I would recommend them again in a heartbeat.

Job Price

Glad we could help, I hope you have no other problems call us back if you do.
Thanks

Jeanie in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Very professional, no high pressure sales, great crew and fantastic results. We needed to replace our tar and gravel roof. We did lots of research and had multiple quotes from other roofing companies. Andrew and Ashley of 21st Century, were willing to spend whatever time it took to explain options and listen to what we wanted. The crew that installed the new roof were hardworking, skilled and careful with all the areas of our home. They did a complete cleanup each day on the site. Any questions that we had were addressed immediately and proficiently. Thank you!! We are very happy with the result!!

Job Price

You're welcome Jeanie glad we could help.

C&C from North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Winter rains caused a lot of issues to our entrance as our tile roof was leaking. We called 21st Century Roofers & Bill, their Roof Consultant, came over & assessed the issue. He quoted us for the house, garage & new gutters. Big job to remove the tile roof but staff cleaned up the areas. Very happy with the results & would recommend this company in the future. Congratulations for a job well done.

Job Price

Thank you, please let us know if we can help you or friends and family with their roofing system repair or replacement. We love referrals.

2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We chose Andrew and his team after receiving 2 other quotes. Andrew was very personable and professional. Andrew's team showed up on time, were very quick, efficient, and the final result looks great. Our neighbors were so impressed with their work that they hired them on the spot and their roof was completed the next day. We have since referred them to at least 2 other families who have used them. We are hoping to complete another phase our renovation and will be using Andrew and his team again.

Angela from West Vancouver
2 reviews Surrey, BC

These guys are very professional, efficient and quick. My parents needed to change the roof and they called a few places and were not impressed by the customer service and prices. I called 21 century roofers and the receptionist was friendly and got us an appointment the next day. Within days we had our consultation, quotes and final work done. They were efficient and cleaned up with as little noise as possible. Great job

Sara from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

The only way I can describe this company is professional. From the initial consultation, to the final product, I was so pleased with the end result. The work was done efficiently and beautifully. I will definitely recommend 21st century roofers to family and friends and will use them again in the future.

Maria from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

I looked at other companies but decided to go with 21st Century because of their good track record besides my neighbor said that they did his roof and when there was a problem they where there to help him....they did a satisfactory job, really happy with my roof....looking good.

Doug Perry from Vancouver
4 reviews Surrey, BC

When the asphalt shingle roof on our large garage began to fail in the fall of 2013, we knew exactly who to call. 21st Century Roofers did a fine job when they replaced the roof on our home a few years earlier. Once again, they arrived as promised, provided a firm, detailed quote, and gave us a confirmed date for the work. As promised, they arrived on time, removed the old roof, installed new GAF shingles, and cleaned up thoroughly -- no stray nails or bits of debris! They even replaced some badly deteriorated fascia and added extra bracing for the gutters, all at no extra charge. The price came in exactly as quoted, and they provided a written manufacturer's warranty. . A few days later, the senior estimator dropped by to check on the work and our satisfaction. My work often involves dealing with roofing contractors -- these guys are the best I've seen. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

More about 21st Century Roofers Ltd

21st Century Roofers Ltd. is a family owned and operated local roofing business started in 1978. We are CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster and GAF Master Elite Factory Certified. This means we can offer our clients the BEST WARRANTIES on their roofing project.

We are centrally located to work anywhere in the Vancouver Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. No roofing job is to big or small. Give us a chance to earn your business.

Whether re-roofing a residential home, condominium, or commercial building we can provide you with top quality roofing products and services.