Uxbridge Tree Service

Reviews for Uxbridge Tree Service

Rob J. in Markham
Rob J. in Markham

Backyard Pruning

Wow! We are so pleased that we chose Uxbridge Tree Service to prune two trees in our backyard. When David, an arborist, first visited with us, he listened intently to our needs and hopes for two trees, and he was very knowledgeable about what could be done. Based on our questions and requests, he presented a detailed and very reasonable quote for the work to be done.

Today, Todd, Mike, and Jeffrey came to prune our black walnut and crab apple trees. They did a fantastic, professional job, often checking in with us to ensure we were pleased with the work being done (which of course we were). Plus, our neighbour, on whose property our trees were overhanging, was ecstatic about the work done. Moreover, the guys did a fantastic job with the clean up and removal of branches, debris, and the many, many, many walnuts sacrificed in the pruning process.

We are very pleased with the work done and the great service that Uxbridge Tree service provided.

When we need this type of work done again, we will definitely have them back.

Thank you so much for the kind review and opportunity to work on your property. I will be sure to pass this on to the crew and David.

Craig Woltz from Markham
Craig Woltz from Markham
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Tree removal

Responsive, very competitive price, moved up date due to hazard to house. Had 4 large soft maples removed, Joel was very prompt with site visit and offering advice to obtain town permits. Crew was thorough hard working and left site in great shape. Lot of manual work required due to location of trees but crew was cheerful throughout taking time to explain to young grandson about the removal.

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied. I hope you and your grandson enjoyed watching the crew work.

Peter in Markham
Peter in Markham

Tree removal and pruning

Uxbridge Tree did two jobs for us this year....first, removing two dead trees, and then returning to prune and shape two very large cedar hedges and a japanese maple. They were very professional and knowledgeable.....Nicole in particular was a pleasure to work with. She understood exactly what we wanted to achieve with the pruning and shaping job, and did it perfectly. Both the removals and pruning were done to our complete satisfaction......clean up was excellent......we would recommend them without reservation.

Thank you for your review. I'll make sure to pass this on to Nicole, it will make her day.

James in San Francisco
James in San Francisco
1 review Whitby, ON

Tree removal

Uxbridge Tree was working in the area and I called the office. They had an arborist come look at the tree and we discussed the options. He was very knowledgeable. It was decided to remove the large tree. The crew was professional, courteous and nice to talk with! They left the site clean. It took two days to take the monster down from my back yard. Simply, they were a great bunch who know what they are doing and I would and did recommend to anyone.

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the experience!

Les in Uxbridge
Les in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

hedge, trees, stumping.

Happy to recommend Uxbridge Tree Service - arrived on time, took down half of a very tall, overgrown hedge, removed a couple of poorly placed trees, came back when stumps could be properly ground down and cleaned up. A pleasure to deal with from the initial telephone contact to the end of the job.

Alasdair from Stouffville
Alasdair from Stouffville
5 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Small sapling that became a problem

When I built a small shed in my backyard there was a neighbors tree, more a sapling along the property line. Wait 10 years and it in now 10 inch think tree resting on the shed.
They were able to get at the tree without damage to Hut or other plants in a very tight space. The crew cleared up well after they removed the tree. Very professional and tidy.

Pamela McGowan in Stouffville
Pamela McGowan in Stouffville
4 reviews , ON

Prune tree

We had a large Maple tree overhanging our deck and close to hydro wires as well. We needed a long thick branch removed. Uxbridge Tree service safely removed the branch for us , thus removing the danger of the hydro wires. A job well done

Mrs. G in Ajax
Mrs. G in Ajax

Pruning Of Overhanging Branches From Neighbour's Tree

My next door neighbour has a tree which overhangs our pool and property. Earlier this fall the owners had their half of the tree pruned and it left the tree severely lopsided so I thought it might fall on the house if there was a strong wind. I asked 3 companies for estimates to cut my side of the tree back as much as possible. I gave the same instructions to all three companies when I asked for the estimates but 2 of them gave estimates that included cutting the actual tree down so it was no more than 20 ft above both properties. The 2 estimates were between $150 and $225 higher than Uxbridge Tree Service. I was not prepared to pay to have my neighbours tree cut down so instead of asking the 2 companies for new estimates for what I wanted done, I chose Uxbridge Tree Service because their estimate only included what I wanted done and they indicated that would make the tree safe and limit its growth over my property.

They came the day after I obtained a release from the owner of the property next door. The other 2 companies had told me they would not be able to prune the tree for at least a few weeks. They had completed the job in less than an hour and cleaned up all the wood and leaves they had taken down. They removed a few entire limbs on my side of the tree and cut back some of the higher branches as well. They did a professional job that I was very please with. Next year the tree should not grow over my property except toward the top of the tree. In the past this tree has grown very quickly and now the branches that were overhanging my property were completely gone. If I have to have this tree or any other pruned again, I will hire this company for their honesty, speed and professionalism. This company is a member of Landscape Ontario