Water World Pools

Kate from Peterborough
Kate from Peterborough
6 reviews Peterborough, ON

Hot tub and pool

Years ago, we purchased a hot tub from Water World. At that time, Water World also designed and constructed an incredible deck for us. When we moved to a house with a pool a few years ago, we got all sorts of fabulous advice from Water World. We regularly take samples from our hot tub and pool to them and get prompt feedback on what (if anything) we are required to do for our water. Last year, we purchased a winter pool cover for our pool. Water World came and installed it and we've never had a problem. We hire them annually to open and close our pool too. We've had multiple wonderful experiences with Water World and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

In ground pool Water World Pools Peterborough

We hired Water World pools in Peterborough to install our in ground pool summer of 2012. The owner Brian came to our new home and made recommendation for the bid on our business. He was wonderful so we decided to hire Water World.

The experience form the beginning to the end was like pulling teeth. Ever aspect of the process something went wrong. The installation of the under ground pipes. The installation of the liner. We were known as Murphy's Law.

When the service department had to figure out what was wrong, it took a long time to get answers and someone would always blame another department. Many times I would call and messages were not returned. I had to go in to ask if they remembered me.

This year we have a warranty issue with our water heater. It has been 4 weeks and it has still not been resolved. In 4 weeks I have called once a week. They have told me that issue is with Raypac (shortage of parts). With the many calls I have made, I have received one call back. I have now called Raypac to help me resolve the issue and please give me some answers. Raypac has promised to call me back. Not something I expect from Water World. I will follow up with this review.

Dwayne Keating in Bowmanville
Dwayne Keating in Bowmanville
2 reviews BOWMANVILLE, ON

Excavating yard and installing a pool

Purchased a pool from them. A1 service was provided. Had some concerns over the condition of my front yard after they had excavated the backyard and they were quick to rectify the problem. Service provided from the management walking me through the whole process from beginning to end was great. Have been enjoying our pool now and would highly recommend them for quality, service and price as well as going above and beyond when problem arose.

Martin McMillan
Martin McMillan
1 review ,

Installation of inground pool and landscaping

We wanted a 'custom' pool in our back yard, integrated with our existing landscape. Waterworld brought an excellent level of customization and flexibility to the project, and even delivered on time and on budget!

More about Water World Pools

Established in 1975 by Brian Healey, Water World is a family owned and operated business. In 1984 David Healey joined the pool construction crew, followed by Darryl Healey in 1986. Together they share the position of foremen on the inground pool installation. Cheryl Healey assumed the role of General Manager ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Peterborough?