QualiGlass Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
6605 82 Ave Nw Edmonton AB T6B0E8
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Edmonton  >  QualiGlass Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for QualiGlass Windows & Doors Ltd

Bob Bahniuk in Edmonton
Bob Bahniuk in Edmonton
1 review Mulhurst, AB

I had windows replaced in cabin. Old ones were about 21 years old with wood frames.

Great service all around. Rick assisted in all aspects off estimate & product selection with constant focus on value & competition. Installers were the best. Conscientious, courteous, well trained. No damage to 20 year old vinyl siding. Aware of lawn & areas where ladders were set up to avoid damage. No interior damage. reused custom pine trim as if new. kept me in loop throughout installation.
hard workers and proud of their handiwork. Cleaned up very well for a messy job. Made the disruption minimal. I highly recommend them.

Howard in Edmonton
Howard in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

new windows, front door and patio doors

Rick came and gave an estimate and explained in detail the process from start to finish visited their show room and picked the window type and front door. The installers where absolutely professional and did a fabulous job, took their time and answered all questions regarding windows. They knew what they where doing and how to install properly, last minute made a few minor changes which where accommodated, would highly recommend this company

Window installation

Great service. Knowleable staff. Installation was completed quickly and site was cleaned of old materials. I have used this company previously and will continue using them on my future projects.

Patti Potvin from Edmonton
Patti Potvin from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Front door and bay windows

Qualiglass replaced our original fixed bay window with a fixed center window and two side windows that open. We also bought a Novatech door from them, which they installed. We are happy with both jobs, but the door in particular. All winter as we entered and exited, we enjoyed the nice solid sound of a closing door and a well performing lock. We were tickled to see the door staying solidly in place, no shifting, nice and warm. We are
so grateful for the expert installation; retro fit jobs can be tricky. The sales rep, Rick was very patient and reassuring with my million and one questions. He was helpful in the whole
We would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for window or door work!

We're glad to hear we helped create a warmer winter for you! Thank you for choosing QualiGlass. We hope we can help you again in the future.

Window installation

Qualiglass manufactured and installed a number of windows in my apartment building. The installers were very professional. Site was cleaned inside and out after work completed. Tenants were very happy with quality and cleanliness. I highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future.

We take pride in providing great product for both large and small projects, and we're pleased to have made your experience and that of your tenants enjoyable!

brian from Edmonton
brian from Edmonton

New Windows in bungalow

Great job, QualiGlass. From initial discussion to final installation the process went very well. We are well pleased with both the outline and the work done. Thank you all involved. We shall recommend, for sure.

We're happy to hear that everything met with your expectations, and we were able to provide you with a quality project and service. If we can help in the future, please let us know!

Ashley from Edmonton
Ashley from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows

Great service, didn't wait long for the windows. Installation was quick. The windows look great and function much better than the old ones. Have already recommended QualiGlass to others who need windows.

We try our best to ensure customers receive their installations in a quick and efficient manner. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

don mcpherson from Edmonton
don mcpherson from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New doors and windows

I am enjoying my new windows and doors that were installed last week. The installation meant cutting new openings in my walls and I thing this was done very well. It took a while for my windows and doors to come in but I was told at the beginning installation times are always an estimate. The installers definitely seemed to know what they were doing, were friendly, courteous and efficient.

Thank you for choosing QualiGlass for your renovation project. Let us know if we can help in the future!

More about QualiGlass Windows & Doors Ltd

QualiGlass Windows & Doors Ltd. has been part of this community for the last 27 years. We’ve earned a reputation for making homes more beautiful, more energy efficient and more valuable with vinyl replacement windows. Our windows are custom-built locally using high-quality REHAU vinyl systems and accessories from other leading ...