Pearson Roofing Corp

Pearson Roofing Corp

Reviews for Pearson Roofing Corp

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roof

Customer service was great! They did the repair within a day and clean-up was good. Worry-free and hassle-free. Friendly and prompt service. I would recommend. Piece of mind when the work is performed by insured and bondable workers and company. Thanks jacke and monty

Thank you sir for your kind words and your business

Sheikh
Sheikh

Project involved re-sheating upper portion of roof, and re-shingling entire home.
From my first interaction on the phone, to the last piece of debris cleaned up, jackie n his team perform a top notch service. Very knowledgeable, personable, on time, and on budget. Customer service is first class.

Thank you sheikh for taking time to write good words.
our roofing crew really appreciate your hospitality
thanks once again
jackie

Michael in York Region
Michael in York Region
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Barn shingle and House Vents

Monty and his crew came in and did a great job repairing the roof and installing shingles on my barn as well as installing attic vents on house. I'm extremely happy with the work and their prices are very reasonable. I'm happy to refer them to anyone looking to get their shingles redone.

hello michael
Thanks alot for your kind word hope to work with you again.
pearson roofing corp(jag)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof renovate

Our cottage roof was in need of new shingles. I dealt withpearson on a reference from a friend . I also obtained other quotes but their was lowest & even through Covid restrictions had the ability to install a new roof in one day.
Was very impressed with service from the sales representative, admin staff & work crew (showed up at 7:00 am) who worked throughout the day & completed the job with a full site cleanup as well

Lansi in Toronto
Lansi in Toronto

I got their number from friend of mine and they replaced my leaking roof in very short time.And my roof look beautiful now. I am very thankful to jaggi and his team .

Thank you lansi for taking the time to write about your experience with pearson team. we are so pleased that you are happy with your new beautiful roof.. Enjoy your new roof

Marco in Toronto
Marco in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Jaggi and his crew were on-time, efficient, clean and most importantly did a great job! I’d also add that we qualified multiple contractors and Jaggi was excellent with his price and scope breakdown. We recommend Pearson Roofing for your future roofing project.

Marco and Vickie

thanks marco and vickie for writing us a review. i really appreciate your recommendations..
thanks

Domenico
Domenico
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Reshingle roof.

I cannot say enough about the service provided. I was away from my house, but I required prompt service. In my absence, the damage was shared and assessed. The estimate was the best of the companies that I checked. In my absence, they also worked with me to accept payment provided remotely. The job was done in one day. I appreciate the professional conduct and honest conduct. Job well done.

Hi domenico Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review, we really appreciate it. It's a real boost to our team when they we get a good review and feel their efforts are appreciated. once again thanks a lot

Rubiana in Toronto
Rubiana in Toronto

Roof installation

These guys are great, started 7 am and finished my new roof in hours.. very professional and serious.. I am really grateful and I would recommend them really to anyone who wants a job to be done perfectly..

thanks rubiana..we really appreciate your business..

Koko in
Koko in

Roof project

The work performed by pearson Roofing was excellent. Pleased that the way of removal of old shingles and installation of new shingles(difficult job)all done in one day. We were left very happy with the results.

hi steve..we really appreciate you taking the time to write a great review..thanks

sehaj s.
sehaj s.
0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Shingle roofing

Very pleased with there work , would recommend everyone needing there services. The team has highly skilled roofing experts who specialise in there field with plenty of experience.They also offer way better price then there competitors.

thanks sehaj for writing this review

More about Pearson Roofing Corp

We get 75% of business from our Satisfied Customer Referral. Serving all over Toronto GTA with High Quality material, Best craftsmanship. * * We belive in "QUALITY PRODUCTS, CRAFTSMANSHIP" * OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM producing quality Work with Quality products material without any compromise, That reason our work stay in all ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?