Pearson Roofing Corp

Pearson Roofing Corp

Reviews for Pearson Roofing Corp

Lansi in Toronto
Lansi in Toronto

I got their number from friend of mine and they replaced my leaking roof in very short time.And my roof look beautiful now. I am very thankful to jaggi and his team .

Thank you lansi for taking the time to write about your experience with pearson team. we are so pleased that you are happy with your new beautiful roof.. Enjoy your new roof

Marco in Toronto
Marco in Toronto
0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Jaggi and his crew were on-time, efficient, clean and most importantly did a great job! I’d also add that we qualified multiple contractors and Jaggi was excellent with his price and scope breakdown. We recommend Pearson Roofing for your future roofing project.

Marco and Vickie

thanks marco and vickie for writing us a review. i really appreciate your recommendations..
thanks

Domenico
Domenico
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Reshingle roof.

I cannot say enough about the service provided. I was away from my house, but I required prompt service. In my absence, the damage was shared and assessed. The estimate was the best of the companies that I checked. In my absence, they also worked with me to accept payment provided remotely. The job was done in one day. I appreciate the professional conduct and honest conduct. Job well done.

Hi domenico Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review, we really appreciate it. It's a real boost to our team when they we get a good review and feel their efforts are appreciated. once again thanks a lot

Rubiana in Toronto
Rubiana in Toronto

Roof installation

These guys are great, started 7 am and finished my new roof in hours.. very professional and serious.. I am really grateful and I would recommend them really to anyone who wants a job to be done perfectly..

thanks rubiana..we really appreciate your business..

Koko in
Koko in

Roof project

The work performed by pearson Roofing was excellent. Pleased that the way of removal of old shingles and installation of new shingles(difficult job)all done in one day. We were left very happy with the results.

hi steve..we really appreciate you taking the time to write a great review..thanks

sehaj s.
sehaj s.
0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Shingle roofing

Very pleased with there work , would recommend everyone needing there services. The team has highly skilled roofing experts who specialise in there field with plenty of experience.They also offer way better price then there competitors.

thanks sehaj for writing this review

Anmol T.
Anmol T.

Roof done

Pearson roofing is one of the best roofing company in GTA because they are very much dedicated about their work and use best quality material for the job

Thanks anmol for taking the time to write a review and we really appreciate your business..thanks once again for your hospitality

Kerrien
Kerrien
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Roof work

Got a good quote from pearson and a 3 week start date. 1 week later they called and did the job the next day. Excellent work and great cleanup afterwards.i will recommend them to others.

Thank you kerrien for writing us a comment and recommendations ... my crew really appreciate your hospitality
Regards
Jacki

Marilyn in Mississauga
Marilyn in Mississauga

Roofing/Re-shingling

Monty and his team arrived promptly at the agreed upon time, and immediately began working on the roof. They worked efficiently to complete the project (house and garage), and completed it to my satisfaction. They were very respectful and polite, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing this type of work done.

Thank you marilyn for your compliments and your recommendations. We really appreciate it

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Pearson Roofing Recommendation

I want to pass on a recommendation to Pearson Roofing, we had our roof done by them, they outlined exactly what was going to occur and why, met and exceeded our expectations and cleaned up around the home perfectly, a great bunch of guys. We had looked at others but Monty's extra attention to explaining how and why things work really sold us. I'd recommend this company to anyone who is looking for value along with quality

Thanks kathy for your recommendation. I really appreciate it.

More about Pearson Roofing Corp

We get 75% of business from our Satisfied Customer Referral.Serving all over Toronto GTA with High Quality material, Best craftsmanship.
We belive in "QUALITY PRODUCTS, CRAFTSMANSHIP"
OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM producing quality Work with Quality products material without any compromise, That reason our work stay in all good shape as feel after years & years as roof change yesterday.
We use & certified by BP products are well known for their quality. The quality of our finished products begins with the quality of the materials that go into them. BP organic shingles are made with a high grade felt produced in their own mills.
This felt and the lighter weight felt used in asphalt felt rolls is regarded so highly that Building Products of Canada is the number one seller of roofing paper in North America.