Pearson Roofing Corp

Kerrien
Kerrien
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Roof work

Got a good quote from pearson and a 3 week start date. 1 week later they called and did the job the next day. Excellent work and great cleanup afterwards.i will recommend them to others.

Thank you kerrien for writing us a comment and recommendations ... my crew really appreciate your hospitality
Regards
Jacki

Marilyn in Mississauga
Marilyn in Mississauga

Roofing/Re-shingling

Monty and his team arrived promptly at the agreed upon time, and immediately began working on the roof. They worked efficiently to complete the project (house and garage), and completed it to my satisfaction. They were very respectful and polite, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing this type of work done.

Thank you marilyn for your compliments and your recommendations. We really appreciate it

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Pearson Roofing Recommendation

I want to pass on a recommendation to Pearson Roofing, we had our roof done by them, they outlined exactly what was going to occur and why, met and exceeded our expectations and cleaned up around the home perfectly, a great bunch of guys. We had looked at others but Monty's extra attention to explaining how and why things work really sold us. I'd recommend this company to anyone who is looking for value along with quality

Thanks kathy for your recommendation. I really appreciate it.

Stefanie in Vaughan
Stefanie in Vaughan

Roof

Monty and his crew were very efficient, clean and respectful. They finished the job in one day and had it all cleaned up before they left. We would definitely continue to recommend them to our family, friends and neighbours! Thank you for a job well done!!

Hello stefanie
thanks for your review and trust on pearson roofing.
thanks again
monty

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Roof renovation

Pearson Roofing did an amazing job repairing our roof back in April .The price was right , project was completed on time , jacki was around all the time and patiently answered all my questions. we decided to wait a little bit with posting this review to see how well roof will perform, it never leaked since then. Good job guys!

Hi frank
We really thanks for taking your precious time to write review.. We always do best to give quality services

khemraj in Toronto
khemraj in Toronto

This outstanding, honest, reputable company (Pearson Roofing} deserves and receives my highest recommendation. We were so pleased and satisfied with the utmost degree of professional expertise and excellent customer service we received from Monty and Jaggi. I highly recommend this company, you have no regret. Pearson Roofing Corp is one of the cheapest quote with a 100% satisfied.
Thanks Monty, Jaggi and the team

Thanks khemraj for your review and recommendations .. We really appreciate it

victor in Burlington
victor in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof

Very professional, Best Price, was on time as promised, excellent work from start to finish.
Monty, Jacky and their team were accommodating, courteous and did an excellent job cleaning after completing the roof.

Adam principe in Toronto
Adam principe in Toronto

Shingle Roof

Pearson roofing replaced my shingle roof in a professional and timely manner. The workers were organized, efficient and clean. They informed us of additional venting required that would improve the lifespan of the roof. As a retired roofer I was already aware of the additional requirements I was pleased that I was not being swindled and happy to be dealing with a trustworthy group of gentlemen. These men will do a fine job on your roof and you can trust that they will get the job done with 100% satisfaction.

The entire team from pearson roofing corp joins to say you thankyou for your energetic review and recommendation..once again thank you adam from a roofer to another roofer

Kmol in Toronto
Kmol in Toronto

I got pearson roofing no. from bp's website in their certified roofers list .Pearson roofing not by any means the cheapest quote I got for my project, but they made sure the job was done to my satisfaction. They answered my every question, took pictures and inspected their work thoroughly.
I would recommended them highly...

Virak in Toronto
Virak in Toronto

Roof project

I would highly recommend Pearson roofing. The initial quote was reasonable compared to the other quotes I received. The service was wonderful. I was very impressed with the clean-up afterwards. All in all a job well done! Thank you Pearson roofing team

Thanks for your time to share your review with other homeowners. We really appreciate your recommendation.