InHome Lighting And Furnishings

Lighting
InHome Lighting And Furnishings

Reviews for InHome Lighting And Furnishings

Best lighting stor in Toronto

I looked for chandeliers for my brand new house and I ended up to by all of them from Home lighting and furniture store the prices are very good and the collections for lighting is amazing, and the owner is very friendly and helpful I highly recommend him, and for my next project I will go to him for sure.

vicky from Mississauga
vicky from Mississauga

Bathroom sconces & Dinning room fixture

After looking in many lighting stores, I finally found this small store in Thornhill. I was looking for sconces with an industrial look, Edison bulbs, similar to the ones in Restoration Hardware. In Home Lighting gave us many options to choose from, they also gave us advice regarding the amount of light needed, information we didn't received in the other stores we visited before. Joseph also gave us catalogs from the many companies they represent and guided us to the best options .
We bought the Braelyn model from Kichler. We have them installed and we are very happy, they are dimmable, something we didnt know was possible with Edison bulbs.
We had to order them and wait for about 45 days, so we recommend to take extra time when ordering fixtures. This I know for experience, unless you are buying from a big box store, take extra time when ordering anything. We also bought a beautiful fixture for the dinner room that was on sale and in the store already.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fan with light, household lights

I posted a review on this company. My review was rejected for some reason. Didn't know they reject reviews that aren't favorable. I would shop elsewhere. This guy says he will beat a competitor's price but that's not true. I saw a fixture elsewhere for less, and he told me to go there and buy it. So I did. Royal Lighting has much better customer service and great prices !

This is a conflict of interest from Royal lighting.Please investigate.

InHome Lighting & Furnishings In in Thornhill

Home Lighting

What a great place to shop for all your lighting needs. The best prices I have seen anywhere and the best advice. Very knowledgeable staff that will take the time with you before they sell you anything. Highly reccommended!

More about InHome Lighting And Furnishings

InHome Lighting is a full fledged lighting store. We are also a manufacturers Clearance Center. Our most important task is to provide you with good knowledgeable advice on the proper lighting fixtures for your home or business. We offer a great a selection, best service and prices. Lots of crystal ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Thornhill?