Inspec Home Inspection Services

Review for Inspec Home Inspection Services

Chevygirl
Chevygirl
2 reviews Sudbury, ON

Home inspection for my first home

Prior to purchasing my first home, this home inspector was recommended to me by a friend. The inspection came back with the usual minor items which would need rectification, so I decided to purchase the home. Less than a week after moving in, I had water leaking into my basement, not just a dribble either. I was dumping 5 gallon pails outside. How do you miss something like that? As a result of the water leakage, I am having to gut my entire basement and I just moved in!! I have always wanted a pool but not in my basement. Some much for knowledgeable and 20+ years in the business. If you are looking for a home inspector, I definitely do not recommend this company.