Amsteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Enid in Edmonton
Enid in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Living room,hallway, and stairs

Thank you Darren for being so professional and knowledgeable! This was a very last minute booking but Darren did a thorough job and as his card says he really is a master technician with great customer service skills. I've already recommended AmSteam and I will continue to do so! Thank you

Thanks for choosing AmSteam for carpet cleaning in our Edmonton home. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to the technician who was out for you!

Kristin in Edmonton
Kristin in Edmonton

Carpet Cleaning

Amsteam cleaned the carpets in two man living rooms, two bedrooms, 20 stairs and carpets that had a lot of wear and stains on them and it came out perfect for such a great price - very happy with this service.

Thanks Kristin for choosing AmSteam Carpet and Furnace Cleaning, we appreciate your business and positive feedback!

Susan in Edmonton
Susan in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Had our living room carpet and sectional cleaned by Dave. He did call in advance and arrived in half an hour. Dave did an exceptional job on both the carpet and sectional, spending extra time on the sectional. We will definitely use Amsteam again!

Thanks Susan! We appreciate your business and will definitely pass along the positive feedback!
-AmSteam Carpet and Furnace Cleaning

Michele  from Edmonton
Michele from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Whole House Carpets Cleaned and Deodorized

Terrific service by Darren Anderson, hard worker and very pleasant attitude. The carpets look fantastic, as usual. I say as usual because we ALWAYS and ONLY use AM Steam to clean our carpets. They do wonderful work and their prices are fair. It's nice to actually 'get what you pay for' and then some. HIGHEST RECOMMEND.

Thank you for so much for choosing AmSteam Carpet cleaning for your home in Edmonton. We will pass on the compliments to the technician!

Shauna in Edmonton
Shauna in Edmonton

Furnace & Carpet Cleaning

Got my furnace, AC coils & dryer vent cleaned, Also had carpets cleaned. Reps called prior to showing up,very efficient and on time. Great services & will Use them again :)

Thanks for choosing AmSteam Furnace Cleaning! We appreciate your positive feedback, and look forward to working with you in the future!

Paloma Vita in Edmonton
Paloma Vita in Edmonton

Super Service and Performance

AmSteam came in today to clean the furnace and carpets in our house and the service was impeccable. I have been suffering from allergies since moving in eight months ago and I could tell the difference instantly after the furnace/vents were cleaned and disinfected. And then Darren came to clean the rugs in the bedrooms and wow... he left them spotless! I am also really impressed with the fact they use all natural products. Service was stellar and friendly. I will definitely use their services again and I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Thanks Paloma for choosing Amsteam Carpet and Furnace Cleaning for your Edmonton home! Glad we were able to help out.

Char F in Edmonton
Char F in Edmonton

Carpet Cleaning

DARREN was EXCELLENT!...In todays world of (Professionals) most don't live up to my expectations, Darren did!...He called ahead of our appointment to say he was on his way and was on time, how refreshing!..
He was respectful, pleasant and professional. He really put a heartfelt effort into cleaning up this disgusting broadloom and made my life so much easier with his "GETTER DONE" attitude.
Calling and taking this risk was one of the best decisions I have made. I will recommend AmSteam Cleaning and Restoration to everyone from now on.
Thank You AmSteam you hiring quality ppl...and Darren for all you did to improve my life.
Char,

Wow, thanks Char for choosing AmSteam Carpet and Upholstery cleaning! We appreciate the positive feed back, and look forward to cleaning for you in the future!

Andrew in Edmonton
Andrew in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Carpet and upholstery cleaning, and Furnace cleaning

Darren, their Master Technician, did a very thorough job of carpet cleaning our whole place this morning , plus cleaned my Lazy Boy favorite reclining chair!
We've used their carpet and furnace cleaning services for several years, and I highly recommend them. Plus their prices are very competitive!!

Thanks for choosing AmSteam Carpet and Furnace Cleaning and the positive feedback!

Alvina from Edmonton
Alvina from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet Cleaning

My toddler either accidentally spilled or created beautiful art work by spreading Frank's red hot chili sauce all over our living room carpet. I called Amsteam and the pleasant receptionist booked me in for the very next day. I added 2 sets of stairs to be cleaned and the receptionist was very accomodating customizing my order. The master technician called me the next morning as to when he would arrive and arrived promptly. Darren was polite, knowledgeable and quick. Under an hour, the stains or artwork were all gone. I recommend purchasing new sandals from Dollarama if you must walk on the pre-dried carpet afterwards. The sandals from Dollarma cost us $3 per pair. Both receptionist and technician's quote and words matched. The whole process went very smoothly. The only additional and optional cost was the 3M Scotch Guard. I highly recommend the option.

Thanks choosing AmSteam Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, I am so happy that we were able to help you out. I will pass along the compliments!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Not Impressed!!

I hired them to clean the carpets in the basement of a house we just bought. I called twice and spoke to 2 different women and got a quote of $165(give or take a few dollars, can't remeber the exact number). I told these women the square footage of what needed to be cleaned and that there was a staircase as well.

After the tech arrived all of a sudden my quote went to just under $300 dollars. He says there is extra room??( some how my house get bigger from the time I got a quote). He says there willl be extra charges for extra room??? (I told both women the sq footage). He also tells me that in order to clean it he would need a deodorizer (an $85 extra charge). I understand sometimes things might be dirtier than others and need this, but why was I never told about this possibility on the phone sometime during both calls. I felt stuck and ripped off that no one told me about this and now the tech is standing in my basement ready to do this. it's turned into a pay the extra, or cancel last minute.
In addition, the tech told me after seeing the carpet that it should only be about a day to dry and we can move in. I planned my whole weekend around moving all of our items into the basement(as we are renovating the main floor). He cleaned the carpets on Friday afternoon. Saturday night they were still soaked, Sunday night they were still wet, monday afternoon still damp. I'm hoping that by tonigh(tuesday) we can FINALLY move in. We have wasted 3 extra days waiting for these to dry.

I was going to call this company for a furnace cleaning in a few weeks, but I think I will take me chances somewhere else.

I am sorry your experience was not up to the standard we aim to provide. I do remember speaking with you, and after realizing the miscommunication over the phone, we did honour the price you were given over the phone, and cleaned the areas that we did not cover in the phone quote, as well as provided you with Benefact antimicrobial at no additional charge, so we did do all he work for the price quoted on the phone.

I did speak with you on Monday and scheduled someone to come out and to look at why the stairs did not dry, and you called and left a message cancelling the appointment on Tuesday morning.

That being said, we would be more than happy to come out again to see what is going on with the basement carpets that they are not drying in the expected time frame, if you call the office we can schedule this in for you.

Wishing you the best of luck in your new home.

More about Amsteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

AmSteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
AmSteam Furnace & Duct Cleaning

AmSteam has been carpet cleaning in Edmonton and surrounding areas for over 19 years now. We have prided ourselves with believing that customer service is paramount and we strive everyday to ensure you are satisfied.
AmSteam Carpet and Furnace cleaning believes in using the best technology of our truckmounted units as well as the chemicals we use to be safe for your environment.

edmonton Carpet Cleaning
FLIR Camera
Full Restoration Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing and Duct Cleaning
3M Staingard Benefect Kleenrite
Green Products Green Services Carpet Cleaning Furniture Cleaning Area Rugs Commercial Carpet Cleaning Portable Units for Highrise Cleaning Mattress Cleaning 3M Staingard Benefect Deodorizing / Disinfecting Truckmounted Units Furnace & Duct Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning Central Vac Cleaning Hot Water Tank Cleaning Benefect Disinfectant for Ducts Inspection of Furnace Furnace Filters A/C Coils Water Restoration Air Movers Dehumidifiers Mold Remidation Moisture Detection Water Extraction FLIR Camera Full Restoration Services
3M Staingard Benefect Kleenrite