Amsteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Edmonton  >  Amsteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Reviews for Amsteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Christine in Edmonton
Christine in Edmonton

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Bill from Amsteam cleaned our ducts and furnace today using a brush, whip, backskip, forward skipping on the main vents, and blow out. Amazing job!!! My allergy symptoms started to improve right away! I have hired many furnace cleaning companies over the years and this is the first time my allergies made such a quick improvement! Because of my allergies I will know how well the cleaning has been done. Amazing rates for the quality of cleaning! Bill was also very pleasant and easy to have in our home. I will be using Amsteam for our furnace and duct cleaning in the future! Thanks Amsteam!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Where’s the SIX star button?

Excellent trouble free communication with Christine prior the cleaning. Darren called the morning of as promised and he arrived on pronto time! His business card says he is a Master Technician. Well he may be that, but I’m telling you he’s a magician too. Our filthy, never been cleaned in 10 years carpets are like brand new. Darren just saved us a Re carpeting job. I’m looking for the SIX stars button.

SMH in YEG
SMH in YEG
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet Clean with pet accident

Needed a full house cleaning done plus 2 areas where a pet had an accident. Carpets a the the cleanest ever and the smell gone. A BIG THANK YOU!! Easy to book and great service and have already been referring them.

Thanks so much for choosing AmSteam! Glad we were able to help out.

Bill in Edmonton
Bill in Edmonton

A Hat Trick for AmSteam

This is the 3rd time I've used AmSteam in the last 5 years. Prompt service, called to confirm the day before and en route the day of service. No surprises, very effective cleaning and Darren took the time to answer my questions about new carpet alternatives. It's great to find a reliable "go-to" contractor and this is certainly one of the best.

Thanks so much or choosing AmSteam!

Carpets & Chairs in Sherwood Park
Carpets & Chairs in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Carpet & Chairs Cleaning

Darrin the Technician was Amazing. His workmanship was Awesome...second to none. I will recommend him to anyone who needs his services. Stains that I had and thought would not come out magically disappeared. Such a nice easy going and friendly man. Thank you so much for everything.....Darren!!!!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! I will make sure to pass along the compliments!

Jajola in St. Albert
Jajola in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace Cleaning

These guys are true professionals! We had booked our furnace cleaning prior to moving to our new house, thinking the last time it was cleaned was 2007. Cody from AmSteam came to our house and actually found a sticker that we didn’t see that showed the furnace was cleaned in 2015. We felt dumb at that point, but he inspected everything and said in his opinion, it wasn’t worth it for us to have them cleaned. He checked over the furnace, dryer vent, humidifier, and central vac, and gave us a few recommendations, but didn’t charge us anything. He was probably here for 20 minutes giving us advice but insisted that we don’t pay. This was truly terrific customer service which made sure we call AmSteam for our future home cleaning needs. Cheers Cody!

Glad Cody was able to help out!

Rietze in Edmonton
Rietze in Edmonton

All the carpets cleaned

I had Darren from AMSTEAM come in and clean our carpets based on a friends great recommendation. Our house is about 2000 square feet and half of it is carpeted. The carpets are fairly old and we didn't want to replace them right now but they were really needing some TLC and I REALLY needed to be able to live with them until it is feasible to replace. I figured we would give this a shot and see if it would make us hate the carpet less. Let me tell you, Darren did an INCREDIBLE job. The large stain in one of our living rooms which had been there since we purchased the house two years ago but couldn't get our ourselves, HE GOT IT OUT. The carpets are back to a beautiful cream colour which I didn't even know they could look that light and new! the upstairs carpet looks so much better which is really surprising I didn't think they would look any better up there because they are worn but figured I would feel better knowing they were clean; they look so much better, truly. ALSO, add on the deodorizing! it was only a little extra for each room (I'm taking only a few bucks) and I could smell the fresh clean scent of our carpets from our basement we had no wet carpet drying smell like you often get. I can be a difficult customer to please and I expect a lot, and AMSTEAM really delivered. They made it easy on me, didn't really disrupt my day, very professional and got in and out. If you are thinking about getting your carpets clean, DO IT! You will feel so much better and your home will be cleaner - $300 was an amazing deal, I feel like I ripped them off! THANK YOU AMSTEAM!

terry in Edmonton
terry in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet Cleaning in August

Darren - once again did an amazing job on our rental property that looked like it was ready for replacement. He worked so hard and did everything available to him to ensure a good outcome. He definitely takes pride in the work he does and has a great personality also. Thanks Amsteam - you should be so proud to have an employee of that caliber - and do take good care of him.

Lynn in Edmonton
Lynn in Edmonton

Carpet and furnace cleaning

I had our carpets done by Darren and he did an amazing job!!! Carpets looks fantastic! I also had the furnace cleaned and the technician was knowledgeable and efficient. Both were very professional and friendly. I have used Amsteam for many years and my carpets are older but always look great after Amsteam has cleaned them.

That is fantastic to hear. Thank you for the amazing feedback. We appreciate the business.

Rug Cleaning

I found Amsteam on HomeStars. I hired them to clean 3 bedrooms, the great room, the den, the stairs and a hallway. We have 3 rescue dogs from Mexico. I hadn't cleaned the carpets for years as I do not want my dogs breathing in toxic chemicals. The man that came out was professional, pleasant and got the job done. Their cleaning products are healthier than many other companies. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have carpet cleaning professionally done.

More about Amsteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

AmSteam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
AmSteam Furnace & Duct Cleaning

AmSteam has been carpet cleaning in Edmonton and surrounding areas for over 19 years now. We have prided ourselves with believing that customer service is paramount and we strive everyday to ensure you are satisfied.
AmSteam Carpet and Furnace cleaning believes in using the best technology of our truckmounted units as well as the chemicals we use to be safe for your environment.

edmonton Carpet Cleaning
FLIR Camera
Full Restoration Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing and Duct Cleaning
3M Staingard Benefect Kleenrite
Green Products Green Services Carpet Cleaning Furniture Cleaning Area Rugs Commercial Carpet Cleaning Portable Units for Highrise Cleaning Mattress Cleaning 3M Staingard Benefect Deodorizing / Disinfecting Truckmounted Units Furnace & Duct Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning Central Vac Cleaning Hot Water Tank Cleaning Benefect Disinfectant for Ducts Inspection of Furnace Furnace Filters A/C Coils Water Restoration Air Movers Dehumidifiers Mold Remidation Moisture Detection Water Extraction FLIR Camera Full Restoration Services
3M Staingard Benefect Kleenrite