Action Chem-Dry

Review for Action Chem-Dry

Carrie Dickenson in Oakville
Carrie Dickenson in Oakville

Rug and Upholstery Cleaning

I had a bad water leak so my carpets needed a deep cleaning. The company did a thorough job. I saw all the dirt and grime in the bucket. Got my sofa and chairs done also and they smell so fresh. Workmen were polite and on time.. They moved heavy items and were careful with my furniture

More about Action Chem-Dry

Our Oakville office provides flood damage recovery, carpet cleaning services and upholstery cleaning (linen, leather, microfibers, cotton, and rayon). Our patented Action ChemDry Carbonation Process leaves your floors beautifully clean in half the time.