Action Chem-Dry

1209 North Service E Oakville ON

Reviews for Action Chem-Dry

Pam  from Toronto
Pam from Toronto

Would love to know how they would have done but they booked me, then attempted 2 times to change the booking

I booked a cleaning for a condo that I do not currently live in. I asked for a tighter window than 5 hours when booking and the lady assured me that the techs would call 30 minutes prior do I could meet them.
The week of the job I got a call on the Monday to see if I could ghange from Thursday to Friday, I said I already have an appointment that day, and asked if they needed to cancel so I could book with someone else. They said oh no they will keep the appointment.
Wednesday I get a csll from a less agreeable staff member who now says she does not understand why I was booked in this day and that they had to re-book to the Friday.
When I said I was already called she said she knew.
I asked to cancel which she willingly did.
I now have a booking with a nice man who seems to run his own business next week. It is half the price of chem dry, he gave me a time not a window, already better.

Carrie Dickenson in Oakville
Carrie Dickenson in Oakville

Rug and Upholstery Cleaning

Action Chem-Dry
905-469-1927
1209 North Service E
Oakville

I had a bad water leak so my carpets needed a deep cleaning. The company did a thorough job. I saw all the dirt and grime in the bucket. Got my sofa and chairs done also and they smell so fresh. Workmen were polite and on time.. They moved heavy items and were careful with my furniture

More about Action Chem-Dry

Our Oakville office provides flood damage recovery, carpet cleaning services and upholstery cleaning (linen, leather, microfibers, cotton, and rayon). Our patented Action ChemDry Carbonation Process leaves your floors beautifully clean in half the time.
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Oakville?