C & M Textiles Inc

Maryam from Ottawa
Maryam from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Blinds for Living Room

I had a great experience with Christine at C&M textiles. Her professionalism and expertise had made the process simple and exciting. She was very helpful, patient and pleasure to work with. Thank you Christine and the team at C&M
Maryam

Lynn from Ottawa
Lynn from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

textiles

I only made a small purchase but I was treated just like I was looking for a large project. I have dealt with C&M before and have wonderful service. The knowledge of the staff and the quality of the fabric is top notch.

deona in Nepean
deona in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Home decorating -custom window treatments

C&M Textiles has made custom window draperies for my home ...their staff are very knowledgable and offer great advice and they will help you find draperies suitable to your lifestyle and taste in design, There are many different options to choose from and C&M Textiles offers everything you need including decorative rods and fabulous fabrics. I have never seen draperies that look as amazing and have such great quality as the ones they have made.

Katie Bowen in Nepean
Katie Bowen in Nepean
4 reviews Nepean, ON

Custome Window Treatments

SWATCH Interiors has always had amazing service when dealing with staff at C & M Textiles. Their fabric selection and quality is amazing! We have ordered multiple custom window treatments (drapery, valcences, & roman blinds) that turned out beautifuly. They are Ottawa's most exceptional textiles store.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dining room curtains

I purchased two beautiful fabrics from C&M Textiles for dining room curtains. Alison helped me find the perfect grey silk to go with the patterned fabric I selected, and beautiful beading for an accent. Their seamstress made the curtains, and the craftsmanship is exceptional. The curtains look even better that I envisioned.

Sarah Kidder in Ottawa West
Sarah Kidder in Ottawa West
5 reviews Nepean, ON

Roman shade and showercurtain for a client

I recently had a roman shade and shower curtain made for one of my clients. The price was excellent and the workmanship was flawless! I dealt with Colleen who is knowledgable, friendly and professional. My client and I are both so pleased with the result! Thanks!

Looking for Fabric Shops pros in Montreal?