Karl & Son Home Appliance Centre Inc

Appliance Repair
120 Newkirk Road Richmond Hill ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  Karl & Son Home Appliance Centre Inc

Reviews for Karl & Son Home Appliance Centre Inc

Michael Galloway
Michael Galloway
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Whirlpool fridge repair

Amazing service, they were at my house in less than 3 hours from the time I placed my call!

The repaired completed in approx one hour.

Took off his shoes, very friendly, did not make a mess and sincere!

victoria in  the hill
victoria in the hill
13 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Buy somewhere else

About few years ago, I went to Karl's for a new stove. (He has his stoves lined up against the wall.) The stoves looked great and the price was reasonable. Little did I know that the back of the stove was bash in beyond repair until the deliverman came. I told the deliverman that was not what I had bought. He told me to take it up with Karl, so I did. After Carl gave me the run around for months I gave up. Apparent, he buys damage/used appliances, and sells them to his customers as new!!!!!

Sally
Sally
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge Repair

Our Fridge broke down, and they sent a repair man. He was quick and efficient in telling us what the problem was and the cost of repair. He also told us that because our fridge is out dated, we may not want to repair it but instead buy a new one. Loved his honesty and help.

ShoeFly in Richmond hill
ShoeFly in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher Repair

They do their job well! Just unfortunate that there aren't always technicians available right when you need them! There's no follow up. New D/W was not properly installed (left unmounted) and hubby had to finish the job when he got home!

Julia in Thornhill
Julia in Thornhill
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

fixed washing machine

They did a great job, were quick and pricing was fair. I would recommend them. My mom used them for years and they have always been good and reliable. Thanks!

Eileen in Thornhill
Eileen in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Kitchen appliances purchase

We moved into our home and gutted the 1980s kitchen. With our brand new look we needed sleek new appliances. Karl & Son was awesome! With "scratch and dent" appliances for sale, we were able to outfit our kitchen with a beautiful french door bottom freezer stainless steel fridge, a matching stainless 5 burner gas stove with warming drawer, a matching stainless over the range microwave, and a matching stainless dishwasher. We even purchased a chest freezer for our basement. All for the cost quoted above! Unbelievable! The so-called scratches and dents are so minor they are barely worth mentioning!! I highly recommend these guys. Great service, great product!

Jennifer in Newmarket
Jennifer in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Washing Machine Repair

I came home last week to a very frazzled husband who advised me that our washing machine had broken down. With two small children, the fact that our six year old washer would no longer spin - ergo, no ability to do laundry - caused a complete panic! On the advice of my friend, I called Karl & Sons first thing the next morning. Justin was at my door within an hour! I advised Justin to let me know in advance what the problem was and, more importantly, what the repair cost would be as I wanted to balance to cost of fixing an old machine with the cost of buying a new one. Justin did just that - he quoted me a price and stuck to it. It turned out that a very common part had burned out. Indeed, he had the part in his van and the repair was completed and the machine was working in less than an hour. Justin was professional and courteous. My machine is back up and running and subject to its usual vigorous laundry routine!

Lori in Newmarket
Lori in Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

appliance installation and service

I have used this company twice. First when I originally needed my new appliances installed in 2008 and recently when my dishwasher needed servicing. They were just great. The original install was done quickly, properly and installers were great. It included a tricky water pipe and tube installation for my fridge water dispenser. They had to be creative and did a super job with no mess. I asked them to come back to check microwave install and they did. No problem it was just a weird hinge and they didn't charge me. Then a couple of months ago my dishwasher needed servicing and they sent someone quickly. He went above and beyond and cleaned out some gross stuff. He also showed me how to self install the part that needed replacing so when it came in from order I could do it myself and save some money. They are also super friendly on the phone and in person at the store. Great job and would highly recommend.

victoria in  the hill
victoria in the hill
13 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

new stove

Bought a new stove from them 10 years ago which was extremely damaged at the back. He had it against the wall so the back wasn't exposed inorder to decieve the customer. I later found out that he had bought it from Canada Appliance after it dropped off one of their trucks. Since the stove was unsafe to operate I had to buy a new one. When I went back they said they would replace it but never did and kept ignoring my phone calls. Don't be stupid. STAY AWAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!