Saint City Windows Corp

SaintCitySucker in Edmonton
SaintCitySucker in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Window enlargement and install

Mike Semesock came recommended to me from a fellow who I trusted. I had him come out to quote a window install and like a sucker I agreed to give him the job.

He screwed up the job on a ton of different levels. Dropped and broke window during install, completed illegal electrical work, improper header install and inadequate support. Installed double pane instead of triple pane as agreed upon. The crew caused significant damage to outside of my home and left cigarette buts all over my yard. They cut into my coved ceiling and cost me thousands in repair fees. Never answered his phone and treated his customers like dirt.

I had to seek legal council in order to get Saint City and Mike Semesock to even communicate with me. I was able to have them come back to fix install, header, and replace double pane with triple pane, but only after I spent more in legal fees than the job should have cost. Not to mention the job was supposed to be done in November and now it is June and the job still is not done. I am left with task of fixing drywall and coved ceiling damage.

Saint City Windows no longer is in business, but BEWARE of the people named SEMESOCK! They will no doubt start up another company.

B Ford in Edmonton
B Ford in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

large window install, fix doors

BEWARE of this business, they did not complete my job and installed a window out of alignment and broke a window unit, among other problems. They have not answered calls over several months to fix the problems. I wrote my cheque to the business owner and may pursue him personally. This may have been a sign he was trying to keep money personally from his failing business. Check this local article on the company: http://www.stalbertgazette.com/article/20120505/SAG0801/305059977/-1/sag0801/consumers-warn-about-windows-business

Donna Hode in Edmonton
Donna Hode in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Rock siding installation

Had inmitation rock siding added to the front of the house. Workmanship was great and installer was very friendly , dedicated to doing a good and proper job. Very satisfied with the work done and would recommend this comapny to anyone needing the services they provide. Resonable pricing.

URSULA TAUSCHER in St. albert
URSULA TAUSCHER in St. albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

WINDOWS

THE SERVICE WAS JUST OUTSTANDING. THEY TOOK THE TIME TO ENSURE I CHOSE THE CORRECT WINDOWS. THEY SELL A QUALITY PRODUCT AND TRY TO GET THE BEST PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT. THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH ONE INSTALLER BUT THEY HAVE REPLACED HIM NOW. I AM GOING BACK AS A REPEAT CUSTOMER BECAUSE OF THE PERSONALIZED FRONT END SERVICE.

9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replace Old Overhead Garage door

Due to the age of our home, we had to replace our garage door in 2008. We decided to go with Overhead Doors and we were very pleased with their service. They came on time and on the date that they promised. The installer was professional, clean and polite. The job turned out very well. We recently had to have some work done on the opener track as the garage floor had shifted. Again, the technician they sent was excellent, knew what the problem was right away, and suggested a common-sense repair that was quite reasonable in cost rather than the more expensive and elaborate alternative.

9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replace Gutters and Downspouts

We met Russ at the Saint City booth at the Home and Garden show last year and were impressed with him right away. He operates a separate company associated with Saint City Windows and he only installs gutters, soffits, faschia and related items. He gave us a quote that fell in the middle of the ones we got and we're glad we didn't go with the cheapest as we didn't get a good vibe from that person. Russ is very honest and doesn't try to oversell you anything.

Christian in St Albert
Christian in St Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

siding and windows

I used this company to put new windows and replace siding and eavestrough on a 50 year old home. They did a tremendous job. Their crews were very polite and professional and if anything was not to the highest standard (and most everything was), Mike had the crews fix it promptly. Everyone was so nice to deal with.

ml in st albert
ml in st albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

basement windows installed

Had great service from the first phone call until the actual installation. They did the job quickly with no headaches on our part. We would reccommend them as well as use them again.

Gloria B
Gloria B
1 review St. Albert, AB

Interior and Exterior Renovations

Our experience with Saint City Windows was very positive. From the very beginning, we received professional service from everyone within the company. The level of expertise and the quality of product was exceptional. Their sales team help us to realize our dream of a fabulous updated home. Someone was always available to listen to our ideas or concerns. The guys who worked here kept the jobsite neat and tidy every day. We have received many compliments on our new exterior, so much so, that half of our neighbourhood has also had their renovations done by Saint City Windows. I plan on calling them again this year!!