Leatherdale Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
601 Aspen Road Pickering ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Pickering  >  Leatherdale Windows & Doors

Reviews for Leatherdale Windows & Doors

1 review Whitby, ON

Leatherdale Windows and Doors - Highly Recommend

This is my second home that I have replaced the windows in and used Leatherdale Windows and Doors for both the windows and installation. I recommended Leatherdale to my parents and they had their windows and all their exterior doors and a sliding glass door replaced as well. Gary and his team are professional, clean up each day once the work is completed and take their time to ensure everything is completed correctly. I have never had any issues with their windows, doors or workmanship. I would highly recommend Leatherdale Windows and Doors.

Celene in Pickering
Celene in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Installation of Windows & Doors

Gary and team were great! Very professional and easy to work with. The windows and doors are a very good quality and I get so many compliments on them. installation was top notch. Gary and team took their time to ensure the job was done right and Adrianna ensured the site was kept protected and made sure everything was cleared away after. I would recommend Leatherdale to anyone who is in need of windows and doors; a very reputable company.

Window Installation

Gary is great at installing windows and doors. There is no question that he knows his stuff and is a hard worker.

Where he fails is in the followup and it is for this reason that I will never use or recommend his services again.

Gary installed three windows and a patio door at our home. In one of the windows, the seal broke and we have limited visibility. I first contacted Gary about this TWO years ago. He has been to our home on three separate occasions to speak to us about this. We even asked him to quote on a few windows in our basement (which he never did). Instead, we got lots of excuses and promises. Countless phone calls to him have not been returned. I am beyond disgusted at his lack of professionalism and will not have him set foot in my home again. If you're going to run a business, treat your customers with the respect they deserve. (I choose to post this anonymously because I want no contact with him in the future. I'd rather pay another company to replace the window than hear any more of his excuses.)

Thank you for acknowledging our expertise on windows and doors . I spare no expense when it comes to job creativity . I provide a full 5 year workmanship warranty on labour , which i stand behind 100% . as for glass , YOU must follow all proper procedures for glass claims as per warranty card , per manufacture . I have provided the manufacture with sizes and job order # from your residence . You must supply warranty card to the manufacture before any claims , are processed .

Robert Ball from Pickering
Robert Ball from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows and doors

Leatherdale Windows & Doors
905-831-1989
601 Aspen Road
Pickering

Gary and his crew were great. Gary delivered the doors and windows when he promised with no delays. Andrea did a great job of taking the rooms apart and protecting everything before the job started and putting it back together and cleaning up when the windows were done. We have had many compliments on the windows and the great job they did installing them. I would recommend them highly.

Chucky
Chucky
4 reviews Ajax, ON

windows

Made a deposit and still waiting for windows almost a year later. We've been hearing the same story for months: " They're on the truck coming in". This truck must be coming from another country as I still don't have the windows but they have my deposit!
Buyer beware.....

It has NOT been confirmed that a deposit was not made. I'll post the information showing the deposit for all to see if you would like. You keep saying that you did not receive money....which is my fault for giving you cash. Extremely dishonest. Hopefully other homeowners are not "taken" like this.

In responding to chuck who claims a deposit, and hear say on window arrival, i'm willing to assist. It has been confirmed there is no record of any contract, deposit or signature. I will honour the written estimate that was good till march 29 2014, given a contract, signature, deposit...

Sybil in Ajax
Sybil in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Window Installation

This is the second time that Gary has provided excellent service- 6 windows were installed quickly, professionally, and with minimal mess and disruption. The workmanship was meticulous. In addition, Gary and his team corrected the poorly done window installation from a previous contractor. The windows are of above average quality, as are the sliding patio doors that were installed on the first job. I would highly recommend this contractor.

jean in Pickering
jean in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

new windows and sliding door

Gary and his team did an excellent job on the install
We had most of the house done including 2 bay windows and patio doors, also siding.
The windows are superior quality.
I have noticed a big diffrence in noise level outside and also the house stays cooler.
We have already decided to have Gary come back next year to do the remaining 2 windows and I would definately recommend Gary to family and friends, he does so many little extra's that make the diffrence.

Erin in Pickering
Erin in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Sliding door, upper windows, bays

Great team and excellent workmanship. Beautiful windows installed. Would definately recommend this company to others wanting to do their windows - in fact, I did! We are now considering installing addiditional windows in our house that we had done a few years ago since the windows Gary installed were superior quality.

John & Sheila in Pickering
John & Sheila in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Front door, all windows and sliding door

Gary did the work on schedule and the work was done well. We had an energy audit before and after the work and there was a significant difference in the pre and post audit results. We would definately recommend Gary to friends and family.