Omnimark Awnings

Reviews for Omnimark Awnings

Terence in Mississauga
Terence in Mississauga

Motorized backyard awning

Pro:
Competitively priced, excellent competitive warranty, good customer service, we were allowed to take samples and catalogs home, could pay in person after the installation was completed etc. i.e., good old fashioned customer service.

Installation occurred a week later than stated (not too bad), had a broken side cover which was ordered and replaced 4 weeks later (due to parts requiring to be separately ordered); both very understandable from a summer workload perspective.

One suggestion to improve would be ensuring customer feedback is provided on status of delivery and repair, either via quick e-mail or phone call, however, on the plus side, we could contact the owner (Kim) directly who was frank, forthcoming, professional and polite and was a pleasure to deal with.

All in all, we would recommend Omnimark Awnings because we are pleased with our installation (done by Dave and CJ, his apprentice), our awning, and could deal directly with Kim, who provided us with good service.

info
info

Custom Commercial Awning

I lucked out massively when I found Omnimark. I couldn't find anyone who would agree to do a very unique custom print on a large commercial awning for my bakery. After making a few phone calls and shopping around, only the good people at Omnimark were open to trying to make my idea happen. And boy did they ever! They gave me honest, experienced advice about how some of the images I was choosing would or would not work in reality. They created great visual renderings so I could visualize what my ideas would actually look like, printed samples and couriered them over to me which was a huge help to me as a small business owner who can rarely get away from the day-to-day. In the end they created the most perfect unique awning, exactly how I envisioned it, which is now an enormous eye-catching draw to my business and the talk of the block. Installation was quick and efficient. Overall amazing experience. THANK YOU OMNIMARK!

Walter.Schlegl
Walter.Schlegl

Motorized awning

Dave and his partner did a terrific job on the new awning . It looks great and the clean up was great. You wouldn't have known they had been there.

Cellarschoice in Etobicoke
Cellarschoice in Etobicoke

Storefront awning and sign

Omnimark was not the lowest bidder for my job, but I selected them because I felt the people I dealt with were the most professional and knowledgable.

This was confirmed during the installation.

Excellent job performed in a professional and friendly manner.
Very satified.

Thank you very much for your business. To get this review from you means a lot to us.It was a great pleasure to deal with you on this project.

Geeta in
Geeta in

Awning installation and service

Omnimark is a very reliable, professional Company. The company employs qualified personnel that are well trained and trustworthy. Their service is very prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are always trying our best with every customer. We really appreciate it. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your awning.

ND in Mississauga
ND in Mississauga

Awning for backyard

I was looking for a quality awning. There only seemed to be two real competitors in the GTA. I went with Omnimark because I felt their product (Stobag) was a more refined and solid product than the competitor. The entire process was pleasant, from the first consultation to the install. The installers were friendly, and I'm hoping that I enjoy the awning for years to come. So far so good!

Thank You very much for your business and your kind words.We really value and appreciate your feedback. Have a great Summer.

More about Omnimark Awnings

Omnimark Awnings is a Mississauga based company specializing in stationary and retractable awnings and shades, storefront sign awnings, specialty sewing and custom made fabric and metal structures. We pride ourselves on our use of the best fabrics and materials. Our company is a member of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) and Professional Awning Manufacturers Association ( PAMA ).