Petrini Construction

Siding
1771 Wigamog Rd Minden ON K0M
HomeStars  >  Siding in Minden  >  Petrini Construction

Reviews for Petrini Construction

Outstanding service, fair price and great finished work!!

I can't say enough about this company! After wasting most of a year trying to just get a quote from other companies recommended by friends I saw Petrini listed in the Haliburton BBB. Within a couple of weeks Nathan came out to our cottage and his estimate came a few days later. The estimate was for three major repairs to my roof and the work was COMPLETED within a few weeks. The price was very fair, the work quality exceptional and Nathan and Heather are very good at returning calls and answering questions. I wouldn't hesitate to use Petrini for other work at my cottage!!!

laurie in toronto and haliburton
laurie in toronto and haliburton

Roofing the cottage

I hired Petrini Construction to re-roof our cottage, bunkie & shed last summer.
I found Nathan to be excellent in explaining the steps & tasks thtat he would perform during this job. All the work was done with no disruption or hassle.
Very pleased with the work performed.