Thrifty Moving & Storage

Thrifty Moving & Storage
613-723-6040
1764 Woodward Drive
Ottawa

This was back in 2004, I was moving into this small bachelor apartment and I called this company to move me. They gave me an estimate of 4140 and 4140 is what I paid. The service weas top notch. Four huys to move me and I can honestly say the move was done with within say 3 hours tops. They even wrapped my glass tables with padded wraps without me asking and packed a few boxes for the extras I forgot or left out.

I was pleased with the service that I decided to buy some pizza for the boys! I would certainly recommend (and have) this company to friends and family.