Sungreen Landscaping Inc

232043 Range Road 283 Rocky View AB T1X 0K7

Reviews for Sungreen Landscaping Inc

marymcdougall in Calgary
marymcdougall in Calgary

Front yard driveway, walkway, steps

Sungreen just completed the transformation of our front yard. We now have a welcoming beautifully designed front yard that we are proud of. From the very start we knew we were working with a very principled company. They did not charge us to come out and give a quote as some companies did. Instead they came out and worked with us to create a detailed plan of what our front yard could look like. Costs were spelled out clearly and we were never encouraged to go beyond what we thought was going to be financially possible. We were even told we could do it in stages if need be. Final plans included installing paving stones for our driveway, front walkway and entry stairswith a wonderful bolder in the side bed. Skilled workers were efficient, very knowledgeable and proud of the quality of their work. Site was always kept clean. Thank you to Mehdi, Dennis, Ahmed and all the people from Sungreen. We would definitely use your company again and refer you highly.

William
William

Our backyard looked like something out of a nightmare.

Our backyard looked like something out of a nightmare. We never paid much attention to it until our children grew older and pointed it out to us. One of my children told us his friend’s parents had called Sungreen Landscaping to renovate their backyard. We called them up for a consultation. They showed us a few of their previous designs and recommended us a few additions we could make to our backyard. Now, our children love to invite their friends over to host parties in our backyard.

frank dubose
frank dubose

We renovated our backyard four years ago,

We renovated our backyard four years ago, but did not install lighting. I wanted to install lighting so I could enjoy my backyard at night as well. I called Sungreen and they came the same day to look at my backyard. We installed ground lighting and market lights above the patio. We did not experience any delays and everything, even the smallest of thing, was communicated to us by their team. It was a pleasant experience overall.

GeorgeS in Wilmington
GeorgeS in Wilmington
1 review Rocky View County, AB

Yard Retrofit

My grandparents have been looking to get their yard redone for several years. They had asked me about helping them find a reputable company in Calgary. My wife and I had them complete a large landscaping design and construction project for us a few years back and were very impressed. I had stumbled upon them after speaking with a neighbor who had used them in the past and referred them to my grandparents without hesitation. The only downfall was their yard looks better than mine now! They did an amazing job and were even very flexible on finding the right price for the overall project.

Misha in Calgary
Misha in Calgary

Driveway and Frontyard

Upon my first consultation, Sungreen Landscaping was very clear about what they could offer me; respecting the budget I wanted to stay within but going above and beyond to accommodate to the vision I saw for my front yard and new driveway. After our consultation, they offered me a quote and blueprint, both free of charge and after a few other consultations and quotes from other companies, I decided Sungreen was the right fit for my project. I worked one on one with members of their sales, design and construction teams and was never left with a question unanswered. Once our design was complete, Sungreen worked with my schedule and offered me the dates that they could come in and complete the project. The landscape project was completed in 5 days! The contractors worked long days and were as efficient as I would consider humanly possible. There was barely any worksite mess and when the team was finished the clean up left our site spotless. Sungreen has already followed up with me this season on customer satisfaction and all I can say is the project is honestly perfect. Thank you so much for all of your hard work Sungreen!

TamaraSK in Calgary
TamaraSK in Calgary

New Backyard

We had met the team at Sungreen at the home and garden show and were very impressed with their ability to assist us for our landscaping project. We had talked to a few people in the city that had worked with them in the past and heard nothing but amazing things. We contracted Sungreen and couldn't be happier with our new backyard. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services to anyone in Calgary.

bwood in Calgary
bwood in Calgary

Landscape Project

I recently contracted the team at Sungreen Landscaping to design and construct our backyard. We had them build a patio, retaining wall, plant trees and a small water feature. We absolutely love our new backyard, the team was very professional and we found their services to be more affordable than other companies we received quotes from. Thank you again, we highly recommend their services.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garden design

We contacted the company last fall, finalized a design for the landscape in the winter and the garden was started and completed in April. We took the time to make sure we had the plan we wanted and the company worked with us to ensure we were happy. We are very happy with the completed project.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Backyard remodel

Worst service, terrible follow through with requests
No warranty work completed and just ignored what we wanted and made excuses to why, we couldn't have certain things.
Installed lighting and irrigation system, they used old technology and terrible installation didn't even bother to bury the electrical lines. Trees were planted crooked, the list is endless! Their subs are not what you would expect at a premium price, no customer service skills..
Don't use these guys, run as far away as possible don't let them on your property you will never be happy and they just ignore for after installation warranty work.