Busy Lizzie

Port Carling Head Office Port Carling ON

Review for Busy Lizzie

1 review Bala, ON

cottage cleaning.....

I have used Busy Lizzy for four years and was impressed and satisfied in the past. But this year I was disappointed. The second last time they did not come first thing in morning even though it was booked as such a month before. Then I rebooked and had to clarify duration of time was 3 hrs X 2 ladies as I found that had been changed too from the original booking. So the second last clean was done by 2 ladies X 3 hours each and I discovered open areas of cottage that had not been dusted or vacuumed right after they left.
I thought it was maybe just a rare occurrence and did not report it to the owner. Then I had ordered the same 3 hours X 2 ladies for the last clean. They ended up cleaning for 1 1/2 hours each only and saying they were done. I asked one of them "Are you sure" and she responded "yes". I let them go only to find that some of the cleaning had not been done again. It is a large cottage with 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms, I have a pretty good idea of how long it takes to clean having done it. This time I wrote an e-mail to the owner....no response....then I left a phone message....2 weeks later & no response. At least they did not charge me for 3 hours each the last visit. But I can't help wonder if I had not been present whether I would have been charged the 3 hours. I am not sure how they service works as they did charge 3 hours x 2 the second last visit and could not complete the job then the last visit thought it was a complete job done in half that time. So something is not right!
This is service is in high demand in the summer in Muskoka, but if you are using this service be careful and be sure you are getting the service you are asking for and paying for. I will miss the help but have decided to look for another service provider.