HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Harmcor Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Harmcor Plumbing & Heating Ltd

David Heide from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

For 8 years we have had a defective Navien tankless hot water system. The technicians who installed it (Knight Heating) and those who serviced it (Butler Plumbing) all agreed that the machine was running properly and did routine part replacements. They said fluctuating temperatures were sometimes expected and my plumbing was probably to blame. None really knew what they were doing.
I called Harmcor to install another solution - an estimated $900 shower valve installation with automatic temperature control - and Roy was less interested in that solution than in the original problem. I explained it to him and he sounded pretty confident they could solve it properly. The fact that we stocked all the parts impressed me, because the others frequently didn't.
Roy and his helper took a lot longer than expected (the $199 fee was to cover 1 hour of troubleshooting) but the dispatcher indicated they frequently waive the overages in cases like this.
They didn't waive the overage but came in half of what the shower valve would have cost. They also attempted to convince Navien that the defective board should be covered under warranty because it's been this way for years. I've never encountered this kind of advocacy before, certainly not from the fore-bearers.
Thank you Roy and Alicia.

We were glade to help. Sometimes going the extra mile helps both party's. Roy

tessemas74
1 review Edmonton, AB

Technician is great positive,energetic, she went extra miles to solve our water tanker problem , So far it works good, saying that, lets give it some weeks. And I highly recommend this company!

Ming-Ying
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Our kitchen sinks were clogged/drained very slowly and water kept flowing back especially when we used the dishwasher. Calls were handled very professionally and I was able to get the appointment first thing the next day. Alyssia was very polite and also respected our needs to park her vehicle at the visitor's area as requested (not every contractor would do that even we informed in advance about the complex rules). She inspected the issues, explained to me in details about what might caused the problems and what steps were required to fix them. She also showed me the costs and explained to me the differences between warranty packages too, before we agreed on what package we'd like to go with. Very straight forward, no hidden costs there, that's always a plus!
She fixed the issues one step at a time, answered all my questions very patiently, and even went above and beyond and checked all other parts of pipes among the same kitchen drainage system to ensure nothing's stuck in there too.

Overall, VERY HAPPY with her work. Would definitely recommend her and the company to other friends if they have issues related to plumbing and heating.

Thank you for the review. We work real hard at helping all our customers. Roy Csuhany

Lisa in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

My furnace stopped working Monday night. My dad figured out that it was the gas valve but we had Epcor come out to double-check, in case it was something else. I called my sister-in-law to find out the name of the plumbing company she used because she'd said they were really good. We got Harmcor's phone number & called them. Originally they figured they wouldn't be able to get someone out until Thursday, but agreed to put me on the cancellation list for Wednesday. I called early Wednesday afternoon to see if they might be able to send someone but was told that it wasn't looking good. They figured they'd be able to send someone out Thursday before noon. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call about 1.5 hours later saying that someone was on their way! Alyssia was wonderful. She removed her boots at the door and got straight to work, not only putting in a new gas valve but replacing the thermal coupling as well. She tested everything to make sure it was working properly and left the area clean and tidy. If I have any plumbing issues or furnace problems in the future I know who I'll be calling!!

Thank you Lisa for the kind words. If there is anything else that we can do, you can always reach us at the office and we will get you fix up as soon as possible.
Harmcor

samovermars
1 review Edmonton, AB

A plus service, friendly yet professional, highly recommend. They removed the blockage, fast to respond and did not charge double like other companies tried to do.

The guys were telling me it was a tough one and a long run over 150 ft. Thanks for giving us a try

SA
1 review Edmonton, AB

I cannot say enough about the excellent service I received from Roy and Chantal. Chantal was excellent in keeping me updated as to when I could expect someone on site. And Roy was knowledgeable, expedient, kind and personable. I have used Harmcor a few times and every experience has been positive....can't say enough about such a great team!

marthainbouchard
1 review St. Albert, AB

Had Cassandra do some work in my washroom. Installed a double vanity, afterwards we discovered that the pipe where backed up. After snaking my condo pipes the floor below had the same issue, after snaking the condo downstairs the problem was solved. Now with the draining system resolved all the occupants in the building are happy with the results. Great job and attention to details. Cleaned up with great care. Would definatly use their service again, and recommande to anyone looking for a plumber. Thx for the great job!

We are pleased to have a couple lady plumbers on staff. We look forward to assisting you with any future issues you may come across.
Harmcor

jackie
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cassandra was awesome. Able to get the job done and I didn't have to wait forever to get an appointment booked.

It was our pleasure. Thank you

Brittany
1 review Hinton, AB

Fast, respectful, and approachable. Roy gave update on his work and let me know how to prevent any other issues from coming up. I would recommend Harmcor to anyone with heating or plumbing issues.

It was a pleasure, loved the red barn doors for the closet. They looked great

Sally C.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Robert was very friendly and tenacious in removing the stubborn clog . He cleaned up carefully after he finished too. I'm grateful for his help!

It was a pleasure to help you

More about Harmcor Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Harmcor Plumbing & Heating - No matter the size of the job, residential or commercial – Harmcor has the skills and expertise to tackle any plumbing or heating problem in Edmonton, Alberta and the surrounding areas.
When you need us, we'll be there – 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Harmcor provides professional quality Edmonton plumbing services to all our customers. We treat each job with the quality care it deserves – our guarantee is the difference. Simply put, we stand behind our quality workmanship!
Highly Trained Uniformed Technicians
Courteous Live Operators & Personnel to Assist You
Fully Stocked Service Vehicles
Immediate Same-Day Emergency Service
Prompt & Dependable

Professional Quality Service, boilers, drain cleaning, renovations .

Our products - Bio-Clean, Waterboss, Aquatrip

Our Services - Plumbing, Heating Repair, Furnaces, Furnace Repair, Boilers, Hot Water Tanks, Water Heater, Tankless Heaters, Sump Pumps, Gas Fitting, Gas Lines, Faucets, Toilets, Plumbing Renovations, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Video Camera Inspection, Sewer Line Replacement, Sewer Repair, Water Lines, Hydronic Heating, cross connection installation and testing

Our Brands - Navien, Rannia, Bosch, Baxi, Takagi, Rheem, nortiz, Bradford White, State, A.O. Smith, Heil, Tempstar, York, Goodman, Lennox, Armstrong, Bell & Gossett, grundfoss pumps

Specialties - Tankless Water Heater Repairs and Installation, Hydronic Heating Repairs, Steam Humidification, Drain Cleaning, hot water tanks, back flow devices, backwater devices, Navien Certified Specialists
Waterboss Water Softener, Aquatrip 24/7 leak detector.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Drain Services, and Water Filtration & Purification
Bio-Clean, De-Liming Solution, Root X
Plumbing, Heating Repair, Furnaces, Furnace Repair, Boilers, Hot Water Tanks, Water Heater, Tankless Heaters, Sump Pumps, Gas Fitting, Gas Lines, Faucets, Toilets, Plumbing Renovations, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Video Camera Inspection, Sewer Line Replacement, Sewer Repair, Water Lines, Hydronic Heating, cross connection installation and testing, water softeners, clean water filtration, reverse osmosis, hydro jetting, root cutting, humidification, healthy air, wall hung boilers,
Navien, Rannia, Bosch, Baxi, Takagi, Rheem, nortiz, Bradford White, State, A.O. Smith, Heil, Tempstar, York, Goodman, Lennox, Armstrong, Bell & Gossett, grundfoss pumps, faucet installs and repairs,
Tankless Water Heater Repairs and Installation, Hydronic Heating Repairs, Steam Humidification, Drain Cleaning, hot water tank, back flow devices, backwater devices, reverse osmosis, water softeners
1990