HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Harmcor Plumbing & Heating Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Harmcor Plumbing & Heating Ltd

David Heide from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

For 8 years we have had a defective Navien tankless hot water system. The technicians who installed it (Knight Heating) and those who serviced it (Butler Plumbing) all agreed that the machine was running properly and did routine part replacements. They said fluctuating temperatures were sometimes expected and my plumbing was probably to blame. None really knew what they were doing.
I called Harmcor to install another solution - an estimated $900 shower valve installation with automatic temperature control - and Roy was less interested in that solution than in the original problem. I explained it to him and he sounded pretty confident they could solve it properly. The fact that we stocked all the parts impressed me, because the others frequently didn't.
Roy and his helper took a lot longer than expected (the $199 fee was to cover 1 hour of troubleshooting) but the dispatcher indicated they frequently waive the overages in cases like this.
They didn't waive the overage but came in half of what the shower valve would have cost. They also attempted to convince Navien that the defective board should be covered under warranty because it's been this way for years. I've never encountered this kind of advocacy before, certainly not from the fore-bearers.
Thank you Roy and Alicia.

Job Price

We were glade to help. Sometimes going the extra mile helps both party's. Roy

tessemas74
1 review Edmonton, AB

Technician is great positive,energetic, she went extra miles to solve our water tanker problem , So far it works good, saying that, lets give it some weeks. And I highly recommend this company!

Ming-Ying
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Our kitchen sinks were clogged/drained very slowly and water kept flowing back especially when we used the dishwasher. Calls were handled very professionally and I was able to get the appointment first thing the next day. Alyssia was very polite and also respected our needs to park her vehicle at the visitor's area as requested (not every contractor would do that even we informed in advance about the complex rules). She inspected the issues, explained to me in details about what might caused the problems and what steps were required to fix them. She also showed me the costs and explained to me the differences between warranty packages too, before we agreed on what package we'd like to go with. Very straight forward, no hidden costs there, that's always a plus!
She fixed the issues one step at a time, answered all my questions very patiently, and even went above and beyond and checked all other parts of pipes among the same kitchen drainage system to ensure nothing's stuck in there too.

Overall, VERY HAPPY with her work. Would definitely recommend her and the company to other friends if they have issues related to plumbing and heating.