A D W Mainland Heat Inc

302-20445 62 Avenue Langley City BC V3A 5E6

Reviews for A D W Mainland Heat Inc

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Extremely professional and polite

My father recommended Mainland Heating to me and I am so glad I called them and now I highly recommend this company!!
Chris showed up, extremely professional and polite. He not only did a gas furnace and gas fireplace service but resolved a few issues that aren't usually part of the service.
He fixed a piping issue that was getting plugged and causing a leak from the heat pump to furnace.
We had broken ceramic logs in fireplace that he fixed and even cleaned the glass front on the fireplace.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

furnace

These guys were so good and uber patient with all of my meltdowns I owe them so much for all of their efforts and support. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Tam W in Langley City
Tam W in Langley City
1 review Langley City, BC

Mini Split Heat pump install

Hired ADW Mainland for the 3rd time. Davyd spent time giving information on different options for what I was looking for. Davyd also looked into Rebates for me. As always, excellent work, comparable price. Chris who did install was fantastic, always punctual, professional, and does well with my yappy dogs. While here, Chris noticed a problem, which had come up before with an inspection. He once again quoted a price and came back within a couple days and had it corrected on something completely unrelated to which he was originally here for. Thank you again ADW Mainland .....you rock !!

Karen G in Langley City
Karen G in Langley City
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Duct clean and furnace service

Great work by both Chris and Kory. Very thorough, removed shoes without asking, wore proper masks and respected my home as it was their own. I couldn't have asked for a better job! My air feels so much fresher now and with Covid you can never be too safe! Would gladly recommend to friends/family and will be looking forward to Daves call in the coming years

 Thanks for the awesome review and for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future

All the best!

cherie in Langley City
cherie in Langley City
0 reviews Langley, BC

replacement of expansion tank

I was very happy with the service I recieved from ADW Mainland Heat and Air Conditioning.
When i called to get a quote there was already a tech working in my town house complex.
They were so accamodating efficient and very professional and were able to replace the tank that same day. I was also pleasantly surprised as the price was very fair and also less than other quotes, I had recieved that day. One quote actually was double Mainlands price.In future, Iwould highly recommend them and will definitely have them back to do my yearly service work.

Cherie

Hi Cherie,

sorry for the delay in our response,

we just wanted to drop you a line and say thank you for the wonderful review.

We thank you for your review and we really enjoy working for clients like you... glad to hear you are satisfied!
It’s always a pleasure working with quality people, we look forward to working with you in the future too!

all the best!

Laura in Langley City
Laura in Langley City

Furnace/gas insert cleaning

I received excellent service and the staff were all wonderful and friendly whether on the phone or in person. They were also very punctual on the time that they said they would arrive.

Hi Laura

Thanks for the wonderful review and for your kind words.

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

All the best and have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Excellent Service

From the first conversation with Dave we were impressed with Mainland, Langley, BC From Chris who gave us an estimate and installed our new furnace to Cory and Michael who provided us with a full house Duct cleaning. Great work and great people.
I will not hesitate to recommend A D W Mainland Heating in Langley to all my friends and neighbors and they will be our first choice.
Many thanks for warming our home in December.

Hi Dan, Merry Christmas!.... and thanks for the fabulous review and your kind words! :)

We are thrilled that you loved your experience and decided to share it with everyone; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing - Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

all the best! ... and have a Merry Christmas and happy new year! :)

K Murphy in Langley City
K Murphy in Langley City

Annual maintenance

Customer service comes first with Davyd at Mainland Heating! So nice to get an owner on the phone without going through some automated phone system. Our annual maintenance call was set up at a time that worked for us. Christopher showed up on time and ready to perform his tasks. He was considerate, tidy, and took off his shoes inside our home. He did an excellent and professional job on our furnace, hot water tank and gas fireplaces. Would highly recommend Mainland.

Hi Mr Murphy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Christopher is truly a gem to have on our team! Christopher will be pleased to learn of your high praise he works very diligently and it will provide him with great encouragement to keep doing what he is doing.

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you Mr. Murphy. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

thanks again & all the best!

Chris in Langley City
Chris in Langley City

Gas Furnace Service

Technician was very thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was here at the time he was scheduled which was very nice as many companies leave you waiting. He even checked out our hot water tank for us. We have used this company before and have always had the best service. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks for the review and for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

All the best!

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

servicing of my high efficiency furnace and fireplace.

A D W Mainland Heat Inc. installed my high efficiency furnace in 2012 and has been servicing it every year since. They are professional but friendly and I am very satisfied with their work. I am widowed and dependent on good service and I would recommend their company to my friends and family.

hi there; ... thank you for the review.

Being a small company, most of our customers are referred to us by existing customers like you. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We look forward to serving you again! :)

all the best!

More about A D W Mainland Heat Inc

OUR VISION & MISSION is to be the preferred home heating & cooling installers, by exceeding our customers expectations. We serve : Markets for single family home owners and site built structures. We provide : Heating, cooling, ventilating and gas fired equipment, replacement parts, related products and services. We differentiate ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Langley?