Pacific Clean-Air Co Ltd

2115 - 13700 Mayfield Place Richmond BC V6V2E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Pacific Clean-Air Co Ltd

Reviews for Pacific Clean-Air Co Ltd

Ralph from Vancouver
Ralph from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Portable Air Conditioners and Plexiglass Air Vents

I purchased the Shinco Air Conditioners from this company and the work great. What really differentiates this company from the rest that I have checked out is that they manufacture 1/4" thick clear plexiglass windows covers that velcro onto your existing windows that open out sideways. They work fantastic and look great. I received one of the windows thathad what looked like a scratch on it and it was replaced without any concern. Great company.

Ho lun fan in Vancouver

2115 - 13700 Mayfield Place
Richmond
BC
V6V2E4

I came back from an extended vacation last summer and found my house having a lot of dust particles in the air - to the point me and my family were choking. I saw Pacific Clean-Air's ad in the flyer and they helped clear up dust, smoke, and smog from the interior of houses, so I called them up and they got it done within a day - I was able to return to my house and live in it without having a longer stay at the motel. Awesome

More about Pacific Clean-Air Co Ltd

Pacific Clean Air was founded in 1988 and specialized in the installation and maintenance of commercial indoor air cleaning devices. Today we cover all aspects of the indoor air quality market. Most of our business is supplying HVAC contractors with the information and products they install in their clients homes. ...