Surrey Cedar Ltd

Reviews for Surrey Cedar Ltd

SM in the South
SM in the South
6 reviews Surrey, BC

Order and delivery of fencing

Had a friend refer me to these guys when talking about needing to put up a fence. (this is before I found Homestars)

Went in to talk with the yard manager and he was really good. I gave him basic dimensions on the yard and he was very good about recommending qualities and products.

Delivery was on time and quickly unloaded in a convenient spot in my yard as the fence wasn't going in for another week or two.

Products were of good quality and pricing was very competitive compared to other quotes I received.

Ger in Fleetwood Surrey
Ger in Fleetwood Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Fencing

We hired this company to replace an existing fence. They removed the old fence and installed a new one. When examining another fence they had done for us before, they decided to replace a panel and gate at no charge to us as they felt the work could have been done better. (The panel and gate were not done to the level of satisfaction of the COMPANY) Highly recommended!