HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Vaughan  >  Gilbert Glass & Mirror Inc

Reviews for Gilbert Glass & Mirror Inc

Daniel from Toronto
Daniel from Toronto

Custom Bathroom and Closet Mirrors

We hired Gilbert Glass & Mirror to make and install custom mirrors in our newly renovated bathroom and a closet door niche. From start to finish, Gilbert glass was highly professional and very courteous. Gilbert (the owner) came by personally to measure things out and provide us with a quote. And then a few days later he came by again to install everything to perfect satisfaction. We had a oddly located electrical outlet where the mirror was to be placed, but Gilbert and his team knew exactly what to do, made a cutout for it and then put a mirrored faceplate on to make everything blend in seamlessly just like I've seen in high-end hotels. I really like the fact that he owns and operates his own fabrication facility so he is able to custom make his products on site, and doesn't have to depend on someone else's production schedule. I found his pricing to be very reasonable and his scheduling was very accommodative and flexible.

billmaurice from Toronto
billmaurice from Toronto

Glass Shelve

Although the job I had was very small, Gilbert Glass & Mirror were more than happy to help me while a few other business were not interested in doing a small job at all.
Gilbert Glass was very quick to reply, very helpful in every way. The end result was great, very competitive rates, very knowledgeable and Friendly Staff. I would 100% recommend Gilbert Glass to others.

Little India  from Toronto
Little India from Toronto

Glass shower enclosure and Railing system

My husband and I hired Gilbert Glass on the recommendation of a friend. His Team was very professional and thorough when it came to quality control. His prices were competitive and fair.
I had Gilbert install our shower 1st and a few months later, came back for a glass railing system. He honoured the initial quote and problem solved a custom addition my husband designed for our house. We had a deadline to have the glass railing completed before xmas 2014 and he delivered on time.
Thank you very much for your amazing work.
-Jeremy and My Yen

Amrita in Toronto
Amrita in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Windows

Gilbert's service was very professional, efficient and thorough. He recently replaced all our windows. His rate was very competitive. And his work was very tidy. All staff in his crew were professional and paid a great deal of attention to detail. I highly recommend them and would use them again if need be.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Glass Railing & Glass Shower

We hired Gilbert to install a glass shower in our new bathroom as well as a glass railing. His quote was very competitive and although it took a few weeks to get the finished products, the quality of his work was exceptional.

Ivana in North york
Ivana in North york
1 review North York, ON

Glass Railing

Gilbert was the only one that called me back within 24 hours and was at my house for an estimate the next day. He was quick to respond, easy to work with and his price was very competitive. My stairs never looked better. Glass panels are amazing.

K in Davisville
K in Davisville

Shower Glass and Mirrors

We had a few odd jobs, we needed a glass shower wall, a custom mirror to fit into a tile cut out, a custom mirror for an Ikea closet door and a custom mirror for our daughter's room. Gilbert was recommended through a friend and was great. Came to our house the same day I called him, the quote was given to me the next day and the order was in. The glass and mirror came earlier than expected and was installed perfectly...my experience with renovators hasn't been the best so I was sceptical, Gilbert is Great, very polite and professional and goes great work! I would highly recommend him.

Matthew S- Bloor/Lansdown
Matthew S- Bloor/Lansdown

Glass shower.....

This company did the best work!! The glass install was easy and looks fantasic. I am very happy customer and recommend them to anyone... I wish i had known about them prior for other work. THANKS!!!!!

More about Gilbert Glass & Mirror Inc

We are a Toronto, Ontario based custom glass & installation company with over 25 years experience. We specialize in glass application for Commercial, Residential & Industrial projects. Our strategic location allows us to service Architects, Builders, Home Owners and Interior Designers in Toronto and surrounding cities. Gilbert’s education in the ...