Allstyle Cabinet Doors

Allstyle Cabinet Doors

Reviews for Allstyle Cabinet Doors

R. M.
R. M.

Kitchen cabinet project - great company to deal with!

We wanted to update our old-fashioned looking oak kitchen and we had several professionals give us quotes. They were beyond our budget and there was always some restriction or extra cost for details that we wanted to include.

Following an internet search, we went to Allstyle’s showroom to have a look. There we saw a lovely model kitchen set up plus displays of all their door styles. We spoke with Shay and then Kari who were both very friendly and welcoming. We were very impressed – never felt hurried or pressured, were given lots of information and choices for our project.

We had input our dimensions and specifications on-line and received a detailed quote from Kari the next day. The website is clear and user-friendly. The quote was very reasonable and we had confidence in the Allstyle team, so we decided to go ahead.

We had some experience doing small reno projects in our home, but this was a big project for us. Kari was very patient with us as we made changes to some of our initial measurements a couple of times. Because we have face-frame cupboards, we needed hinge mounting plates that would allow for proper overlap, and Alex there provided some useful input. (Allstyle supplied hinges and mounting plates as well.) Again, the team was always patient with us.

We received our new doors and drawer fronts well within the promised time-frame. When we unpacked the carefully packed pieces, we were really impressed with how great they look!

I worked a couple of weeks at the painting and installation - I had to be slow and methodical as I hadn’t done this kind of project before. The result is an amazing transformation of our kitchen. Once again, thank you Kari and the team at Allstyle for all your help, for being easy to work with, and for creating a beautiful, precise and solid product.

Our pleasure to help you. We appreciate hearing that the project turned out so well!

Lisa from East York
Lisa from East York
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

Bar

Alex was great to work with. The quality of the product is excellent. I converted a laundry space into a bar/butler’s pantry and couldn’t be happier! It’s the nicest space in the house. Every time I walk I to the space I can’t believe it’s Ikea!! We had a few minor blips in production, but Alex always persevered to make sure it was done 100% correctly. Amazing since renovations are always stressful. I highly recommend All style and would consider doing a full kitchen next time!

Jack  in Uxbridge
Jack in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Door and Drawer Supply for my Company

I have been using AllStyle Cabinets on many projects over the years. They do work to a fraction of Millimeter which is important when maintaining tight tolerances in frame-less cabinets. They deliver on time and with exceptional quality. In numerous dealings they back up what the sell, and even when I felt it was my error they remedied the situation at their cost. They are an excellent company to deal with in my opinion.

Troy-Mississauga in Mississauga
Troy-Mississauga in Mississauga

Doors & Drawers for new Ikea cabinets

I purchased Shaker doors and several drawers for my recently installed Ikea cabinets. Several cabinets had been modified, either width, height or both. Allstyle was able to handle the modification with no issues. They were also able to adjust the bottom hinge height to accommodate some interior drawers I ordered. Shay and Alex were excellent to deal. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Kitchen with Subway Tile Wall  in Toronto
Kitchen with Subway Tile Wall in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I used All Style to renovate my kitchen cabinets with Ikea bases. I was very happy with the finished product. The quality and fit of the cabinets was excellent (particularly as I have a panel ready fridge and dishwasher). The materials, finish, and colour was just what I had hoped for.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

After doing a lot of research, we chose AllStyle for our kitchen renovation. The process was easy, their workmanship/finishes were great, and they always replied back to our emails. Even though there was an issue along the way, I can honestly say that Kari, Drew, and Alex made sure to address our concerns to ensure that we would be happy with the final product. One year later, and the doors look great!

Robert W.
Robert W.

Kitchen, Bathrooms and a Bar

First we needed to replace our old Kitchen but found that a complete demo and to buy every thing brand new and have contractors do all the work would have cost us $50K. Bathrooms and the Bar would be another $25K. However, the cabinets attached to the wall and the Kitchen island were still in good condition. It was the doors and hinges and the counter and sinks and taps that needed to be changed out. Since we were handy with some light renovations we took all the old doors, counters, sink and taps off the cabinets carefully. We found a company that installed quartz counter tops, backsplash, sinks and taps to do that part. We then selected AllStyles to manufacture new doors, with softclose hinges and drawer slides to match the counter top colour. We also decided to put in a few extra drawers in the Kitchen and Baths which Allstyles helped design and size the drawers. We were very happy with the quality, service and selection and price from AllStyle.

Shelley from Aurora
Shelley from Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Custom Arch Cathedral Doors

Last fall, this company was able to make several unstained arch cathedral oak doors to match the style of our existing kitchen. This was great as we did not have to tear out our existing cabinets. We took their unstained doors to another company which stained them to match perfectly and we are very happy with the results. Thank you Allstyle!
It is very wasteful to tear out kitchen cabinets just because most manufacturers now only work with a rectangle design on kitchen cabinets since it is cheaper and easier for them to manufacture. Allstyle was prepared to solve our matching problem and they did this quickly and cheaply.

teresa.chu
teresa.chu

New Kitchen Project

The good part? I think the doors look great and look like they are of good quality... and in theory, customize doors for ikea cabinetry seemed like a great idea. But this is from their samples since I didn't get far enough with them.

Wow, their service was terrible. We paid $350 to get them to design our kitchen and after a couple of iterations, they stopped responding... we scheduled a meeting with Jodie at her office (I took a day off work specifically for this) and she just didn't show up... no call, no email, nothing... after an hour and a half of waiting for her for a SCHEDULED appointment, we left... the receptionist said she was out for a meeting but should be back any minute...

She wouldn't respond to any of our emails for weeks... then they finally did with "sorry, we're swamped" and provided us with a quote (which we asked for several times) and it was pricier than originally estimated. We decided that if this was the service before we paid a deposit, it wasn't worth it when we actually signed on so we went with Aya (a large custom kitchen manufacturer). It cost more but they are responsive and we can get it custom...

I would not recommend going to them - going through renovations is difficult enough without such unresponsiveness. It cost me $350 and months of time to learn my lesson.

Vik from Toronto
Vik from Toronto

Pending

Review pending, some work being redone. But 90% of it is really really great! And now I will fill 30 word count, I am at twenty five. And now Thirty.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Woodworking pros in Malton?