Allstyle Cabinet Doors

Lisa from East York
Lisa from East York
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

Bar

Alex was great to work with. The quality of the product is excellent. I converted a laundry space into a bar/butler’s pantry and couldn’t be happier! It’s the nicest space in the house. Every time I walk I to the space I can’t believe it’s Ikea!! We had a few minor blips in production, but Alex always persevered to make sure it was done 100% correctly. Amazing since renovations are always stressful. I highly recommend All style and would consider doing a full kitchen next time!

Jack  in Uxbridge
Jack in Uxbridge
2 reviews Goodwood, ON

Door and Drawer Supply for my Company

I have been using AllStyle Cabinets on many projects over the years. They do work to a fraction of Millimeter which is important when maintaining tight tolerances in frame-less cabinets. They deliver on time and with exceptional quality. In numerous dealings they back up what the sell, and even when I felt it was my error they remedied the situation at their cost. They are an excellent company to deal with in my opinion.

Troy-Mississauga in Mississauga
Troy-Mississauga in Mississauga

Doors & Drawers for new Ikea cabinets

I purchased Shaker doors and several drawers for my recently installed Ikea cabinets. Several cabinets had been modified, either width, height or both. Allstyle was able to handle the modification with no issues. They were also able to adjust the bottom hinge height to accommodate some interior drawers I ordered. Shay and Alex were excellent to deal. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Kitchen with Subway Tile Wall  in Toronto
Kitchen with Subway Tile Wall in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I used All Style to renovate my kitchen cabinets with Ikea bases. I was very happy with the finished product. The quality and fit of the cabinets was excellent (particularly as I have a panel ready fridge and dishwasher). The materials, finish, and colour was just what I had hoped for.

1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

After doing a lot of research, we chose AllStyle for our kitchen renovation. The process was easy, their workmanship/finishes were great, and they always replied back to our emails. Even though there was an issue along the way, I can honestly say that Kari, Drew, and Alex made sure to address our concerns to ensure that we would be happy with the final product. One year later, and the doors look great!

Robert Wiesenfahrt in Ottawa
Robert Wiesenfahrt in Ottawa

Kitchen, Bathrooms and a Bar

First we needed to replace our old Kitchen but found that a complete demo and to buy every thing brand new and have contractors do all the work would have cost us $50K. Bathrooms and the Bar would be another $25K. However, the cabinets attached to the wall and the Kitchen island were still in good condition. It was the doors and hinges and the counter and sinks and taps that needed to be changed out. Since we were handy with some light renovations we took all the old doors, counters, sink and taps off the cabinets carefully. We found a company that installed quartz counter tops, backsplash, sinks and taps to do that part. We then selected AllStyles to manufacture new doors, with softclose hinges and drawer slides to match the counter top colour. We also decided to put in a few extra drawers in the Kitchen and Baths which Allstyles helped design and size the drawers. We were very happy with the quality, service and selection and price from AllStyle.

Shelley from Aurora
Shelley from Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Custom Arch Cathedral Doors

Last fall, this company was able to make several unstained arch cathedral oak doors to match the style of our existing kitchen. This was great as we did not have to tear out our existing cabinets. We took their unstained doors to another company which stained them to match perfectly and we are very happy with the results. Thank you Allstyle!
It is very wasteful to tear out kitchen cabinets just because most manufacturers now only work with a rectangle design on kitchen cabinets since it is cheaper and easier for them to manufacture. Allstyle was prepared to solve our matching problem and they did this quickly and cheaply.

teresa.chu
teresa.chu

New Kitchen Project

The good part? I think the doors look great and look like they are of good quality... and in theory, customize doors for ikea cabinetry seemed like a great idea. But this is from their samples since I didn't get far enough with them.

Wow, their service was terrible. We paid $350 to get them to design our kitchen and after a couple of iterations, they stopped responding... we scheduled a meeting with Jodie at her office (I took a day off work specifically for this) and she just didn't show up... no call, no email, nothing... after an hour and a half of waiting for her for a SCHEDULED appointment, we left... the receptionist said she was out for a meeting but should be back any minute...

She wouldn't respond to any of our emails for weeks... then they finally did with "sorry, we're swamped" and provided us with a quote (which we asked for several times) and it was pricier than originally estimated. We decided that if this was the service before we paid a deposit, it wasn't worth it when we actually signed on so we went with Aya (a large custom kitchen manufacturer). It cost more but they are responsive and we can get it custom...

I would not recommend going to them - going through renovations is difficult enough without such unresponsiveness. It cost me $350 and months of time to learn my lesson.

Vik from Toronto
Vik from Toronto

Pending

Review pending, some work being redone. But 90% of it is really really great! And now I will fill 30 word count, I am at twenty five. And now Thirty.

Review has 1 previous version
Ross Fraser in Toronto
Ross Fraser in Toronto

Custom cabinet doors

I used Ikea cabinetry for the cabinet "carcass" and ordered custom doors to give the kitchen a custom-made look. (Ikea drawer and door hardware is excellent -- made by a German company called Blum -- but Ikea doors make an Ikea kitchen look like... an Ikea kitchen. And Ikea will sell you their cabinets without the doors and drawer fronts.)

Alllstyle were outstanding. I ordered doors and drawer fronts in natural cherry for the lower cabinets -- an unusual choice, but they had no problem fulfilling it, as they have a wide selection of woods, including walnut, oak, maple and others. I had them build the upper cabinet doors in paint grade MDF. Allstyle took care of delivering the doors to a finisher to apply a satin lacquer finish on the cherry and a soft white satin sheen on the paint grade; then picked them up and delivered them to me. Altogether, there were nearly forty doors and drawer fronts, and each was made exactly to measurements I specified to the 16th of an inch. I'm delighted with the results.

Allstyle know all about Ikea doors and all I had to specify on the order was "drill for Ikea hinges" and doors all came back ready to fit the Ikea hinge hardware perfectly. Infinitely better looking solid cherry and cherry veneer Shaker doors drawer fronts that weren't all that much more expensive than ordering the highest end doors and drawers from Ikea. And I saved about $15,000 over the cost of a fully custom kitchen.

I would highly recommend Allstyle if you don't want to pay for a custom kitchen, are considering an Ikea kitchen, but have the budget for something a bit more upscale.