Upholsterers
3883 Hwy 7 Vaughan ON L4L 7X6
Upholsterers

Reviews for Paradise Custom Upholstery Ltd

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Custom cushions for Rattan furniture.

3883 Hwy 7
Vaughan
L4L 7X6

We purchased our beautiful rattan furniture from Classic Rattan in Peterborough and chose fabric from an upholstery book to have custom cushions and accent pillows made which were included with the furniture. We absolutely love how everything turned out. I inquired about where the cushions were made. The quality of the all-weather material and craftsmanship ( the stripes match perfectly) is excellent!
Rating: 10 Stars

Thank you so much for your kindness! It was a pleasure and our passion for precision, warrants work which is notable and enjoyed by many. Looking forward to further working with you!

Custom Couch and barstools

Thank you to Sandy and his team for their excellent work on my sectional and bar stools, custom to the design and style that I was hoping for. It goes without saying that good work takes time and care particularly if you are looking for quality; glad I took the time to wait. Beautiful custom furniture, headboards and so much more are a few perks of this company. Looking forward to future projects for your added touch!

Custom Couch and Bar Stools

The team at paradise upholstery were wonderful from start to finish. I had come in looking for a very specific couch and bar stools for my kitchen. I was happy to talk with Sandy who was both knowledgeable and kind in explaining choices around styles and fabric. I showed him a picture of what I wanted and left it in his hands to customize it to the best of his ability. The variety of fabrics he had available gave me a lot of choice and he was patient with me from start to finish. Looking at my furniture right now I know I made the right choice. I was glad when I stumbled on this company while reading Style at Home magazine. Looking forward to reupholstery some antique furniture as well.

Looking for Upholsterers pros in Vaughan?