Dargatz Glass & Door

t from Chilliwack
t from Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

new door

Very unhappy with the customer service and the product I received from Mr. Dargatz. He became escalated when I tried to resolve the issue and he was unwilling to assist in ANY way. I would advise to not use this business as you will receive poor customer service, false promises and substandard products

Kelly from Chilliwack
Kelly from Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Sliding glass door replaced

I highly recommend this company. They came to my place on a Saturday, cleaned up and took all the broken glass. Had a temp fix for my door and a new one with in a week:) very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Wendy Ehler from Chilliwack
Wendy Ehler from Chilliwack
6 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Window and exterior door installation

Had two windows, a patio door and two exterior doors installed by Dargatz over a period of two days. Nicely done, nicely finished, Cleaned up their mess. Price was better than a couple of other quotes we got. Will use them again if we need more doors/windows.