Louwes Ltd

Reviews for Louwes Ltd

Marc from Jordan
Marc from Jordan
2 reviews Lincoln, ON

Front Door and repair of screen door

I've used the service of this company twice now. And I will be back for more. Integrity is often hard to find these days. But both experiences with this group has been positive.
The first time was a simple screen repair of a patio door. My Boxer kept wanting to get in so would just bulldoze through the regular screen. They set me up with dog proof screen that has been resistant to our Boxer.
Today, I got a sales call on a front door. He listened and came up with a suggestion that met our unknown and unexpressed need. It may be a few dollars more than a box store but I'd rather go local and have true service than go megastore and forgo any follow up.

superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
13 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Window and Door Replacement

I have really enjoyed my new windows and doors from Louwes. The price was reasonable and the service was good. It made a major difference in the appearance of my house and also much easier to clean. Thanks for the great work gang and I would recommend this company.

Looking for Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses pros in Vineland?