Cpl Aluminum Railings

Reviews for Cpl Aluminum Railings

Lorna in Leaside in East York
Lorna in Leaside in East York

Great New Front Porch Railing

This is a fantastic company, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants high quality railing at a very competitive price.

I was in a difficult position, having been let down by a more general construction company that promised to deliver, but left my front porch in a worse condition than before they even started -- and winter was setting in.

Several of my neighbours had used CPL Railings in the past, so I gave them a call. Service was prompt, courteous, and professional. Lucio came and took measurements, discussed options with me, gave me a quote, and in no time at all my problem was solved.

Many thanks to Lucio and everyone at CP Railings for coming to my assistance so quickly. The new railing and handrails are strong, giving me a greatly enhanced sense of safety on the stairs -- and my front porch has never looked better!

Thanks for the review, we are happy to hear that your satisfied with our service and product!

Frank from Concrete One Ltd.
Frank from Concrete One Ltd.

Front Railing

Franco, thanks for the installation of the railings
It looks great. I will be recommending you to any one needing your services.
The glass railing was a perfect addition to the front of our home .

Thank you kindly for the feedback. We are glad that you are happy with your railing and appreciate your support.
Regards,
CPL Management

Aliki in Toronto
Aliki in Toronto

Professional, Quality and Clean job

The owner Lucio is very professional and polite. No pressure and no up selling from him. When you call him, he physically comes in to take measurements and give you a quote. Most people just want you to send pictures over the phone or email, they don't physically come to give you an estimate.

Lucio took measurements and after 3 weeks his guy came to do the installation. The job was done in budget and quality was excellent.

The only complaint I have is that between the installation and the measurements, about 3 weeks gap there is no communication from them. You are given a rough timeline, when the installation will be done, like the week, when the installer will come. But you don't really know the exact day. He just shows up. So there are chances that you might miss him and you won't be home for the installation.I

I would advise them to keep the customer in the loop between the estimate/measurements day and the installation day, about the progress.

And maybe 3-4 days before the installation day, to call/text the customer and tell him about the exact day on which they are coming, so you are not left guessing.They do tell you the week of install though, when they come for the initial measurements.

Besides this point, everything else is perfect with their work. The price, material, labour, people, the company. Will definitely recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great job!!!!!

I waited many years to finally install my outdoor railings. I must have visited 6 different companies in the GTA and settled with CPL for a few reasons. 1. I liked their website which gave us some ideas of what we were looking for. 2. Meeting and discussing design and style with one of the owners, Lucio 3. Price, was very competitives and 4. Install. The install by Rob was very efficient and meticulous

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are so happy that you are satisfied with our product and services from our entire staff. We hope you enjoy it and was a pleasure to work with you. Regards, CPL Staff

The Monitoring Center
The Monitoring Center

Perfectly Happy!

We are perfectly happy ... from the first visit from Lucio taking the order and rendering perfect measurements to the final installation!! Professional...Punctual and Personable. We will recommend CPL Railing services to all of our family and friends and hire them again next year to complete the back deck. Thank you gentlemen for a job well done!!!

We are so glad you were happy with our product and services. WE greatly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and look forward to helping you with all your future projects. Regards, CPL Staff

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Glass deck railing

Piero and his team were first rate. Very responsive and installed a spectacular glass railing system for my deck with an aluminum railing for the stairs. CPL offered the most competitive pricing and delivered a fantastic product. A+

Kurt from Pickering
Kurt from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Glass railing

Very satisfied. Price was lower than a few other quotes and was as estimated before job began. Railing turned out great. Work was completed on time and I know they went out if their way to make sure it was done by the date I wanted.

Would definitely use again.

S in Etobicoke
S in Etobicoke

Front steps railing installation

Lucio was pleasant and provided a quote with samples. I liked that they made their own railings and their warranty. I had to get the steps refinished prior to the installation of my railings and Lucio told me exactly what had to be done and worked within the timeline. His crew came to take measurements and after the installation they cleaned up. Their pricing was competitive and I would hire them again. Thanks Lucio!

Mike Boht in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Mike Boht in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada

Replacement of Porch Railings and Columns

Our old wooden railing was rotting and falling apart, so CPL helped us to replace the railing as well as the three columns.

The project went flawlessly; CPL was so helpful when it came to choosing the best design for us and discussing different options for the new railing.

They really took the time to answer all of our questions and discuss options to ensure the final product is exactly the best way we could want it, and it definitely is.

Thank you so much to everyone at CPL for an excellent job very well done!

Gary Rennie from Toronto
Gary Rennie from Toronto

Fabrication of Aluminium Railings and associated products

Lucio Campolongo and his team from CPL did an excellent job of installing new railings on my front porch. I’m impressed because they showed up as scheduled, did a quality installation while at the same time were protective not to damage my front lawn and planted flowers. The job was completed for the exact quoted price with no attempt to solicit additional add on costs. This is a company I would do business with again.

More about Cpl Aluminum Railings

"CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass is a Canadian company founded in 1989. We are a leader in the manufacturing, supply, and installation of aluminum and glass railings in the GTA and Ontario. While all our products are manufactured and fabricated here in Canada, our experts specialize only in the fabrication ...
Looking for Railings pros in Woodbridge?